ADVERTISEMENT

Rank the ACC

Would you call the team that lost to a #16 seed chumps? If so, you bookended Champs.

I'd bookend Champs with chumps every other year.

I'm not calling the #1 overall seed chumps. They had one awful game at the worst possible time. Obviously, it sucked at the time but I kinda like that it's part of the championship story now. This current team is just brutal though. Losing 6 guys off a championship roster is rough.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I'm not calling the #1 overall seed chumps. They had one awful game at the worst possible time. Obviously, it sucked at the time but I kinda like that it's part of the championship story now. This current team is just brutal though. Losing 6 guys off a championship roster is rough.

Just don't go to the NIT, and lose in the first round, and you're better than UK.

Reactions: jhmossy
Man, that was a weird game @jhmossy. Seemed like neither team was all that interested in executing down the stretch.

Tell you what, though, that Waldentense kid is starting to impress.

Matched our season high in points today.

Only took OT vs. Wake Forest to hit 65 points.

But it was a win at least. Wake Forest didn't even get off a shot.

Man, that was a weird game @jhmossy. Seemed like neither team was all that interested in executing down the stretch.

Tell you what, though, that Waldentense kid is starting to impress.

Turning into a season where you just treasure any win. I can't believe we fouled on that 3 point attempt at the end of regulation. I thought the guy walked first but still so dumb. We need one of the wings to step up from 3 to have any change this season. Hopefully Woldo can be that guy. He shot nearly 50% from 3 in CC and his form looks best.

Reactions: GE Nole
Turning into a season where you just treasure any win. I can't believe we fouled on that 3 point attempt at the end of regulation. I thought the guy walked first but still so dumb. We need one of the wings to step up from 3 to have any change this season. Hopefully Woldo can be that guy. He shot nearly 50% from 3 in CC and his form looks best.

I was surprised y’all didn’t foul before the shot. Then even more surprised he fouled during the shot. Very un-Tony Bennett like.

Yeah, Waldo looked very good and confident a couple weeks ago in Tally.

I was surprised y’all didn’t foul before the shot. Then even more surprised he fouled during the shot. Very un-Tony Bennett like.

Yeah, Waldo looked very good and confident a couple weeks ago in Tally.

I can't remember the last time Tony fouled up 3. Was just a really bad play by Casey Morsell, who might be having one of the worst offensive years I can remember. See you Tuesday night. Huge game for our tournament hopes. Not good that we played today and you played yesterday. Really not good that we had to go to OT and then turn around playing against your depth.

Edit: Just listened to Tony's postgame presser. He actually said that they were trying to foul before the shot but didn't do a good job. He told the refs that he wanted to foul but I guess that didn't matter. Glad it didn't cost us the win.

Last edited:
@GE Nole I was gonna be so pissed if y’all gave Cuse a signature win today with Vassell on the bench. Do you know what the violation was? Is it a one game thing?

@GE Nole I was gonna be so pissed if y’all gave Cuse a signature win today with Vassell on the bench. Do you know what the violation was? Is it a one game thing?

Hamilton never talks about suspensions. Don’t ask, he won’t tell.
Maybe something will leak out if it’s more than 1 game.

I asked Ham, but I already knew he wasn’t gonna say anything. I also asked Pat Williams and he feigned ignorance.

We had a whole bunch of recent alums in town for the game. Terance Mann, Mfiondu, Phil Cofer, PJ Savoy, Koumadje, Dwayne Bacon, etc. If I had to guess he went out with those guys last night and was late to team breakfast or something.

Things got touch and go after MJ Walker got hit in the mouth. Missed like 25 minutes of game time and needed 12 stitches. With him and Vassell out it was a grind. But fortunately MJ came back and hit a couple big threes late.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT