ADVERTISEMENT

Post memorable dunks

Couldn't find the video but Trepagnier against Oklahoma State in the NCAA Tournament had one of the best dunks I have ever seen.
Guy had a 40 inch standing vertical and was a top high jumper in college as well so he hang time.

Clyde Drexler....Bennie Anders....And Phi Slamma Jamma...THose dudes were nasty.

Last edited:
Couldn't find the video but Trepagnier against Oklahoma State in the NCAA Tournament had one of the best dunks I have ever seen.
Guy had a 40 inch standing vertical and was a top high jumper in college as well so he hang time.

If the dude was the best dunker in your eyes his dunks would be on the web. Carter was the best dunker in college and I'm sure you seen his you tube videos.

If the dude was the best dunker in your eyes his dunks would be on the web. Carter was the best dunker in college and I'm sure you seen his you tube videos.

NBA career doesn't determine who the best dunker is.

Kenny Gregory was a lot more explosive than Vince Carter for sure but never played in the NBA
Same with Trepagnier.

If you want to go through all their games and make a YouTube video that is on you.

NBA career doesn't determine who the best dunker is.

Kenny Gregory was a lot more explosive than Vince Carter for sure but never played in the NBA
Same with Trepagnier.

If you want to go through all their games and make a YouTube video that is on you.

Read my second sentence again....

Have seen better in college. This isn't taking anything from Vince Carter but there have been numerous players who are more explosive than him
Not better basketball players but more explosive athletes.

The topic on hand is the best college dunker not the most explosive athlete. You mentioned the NBA, I didn't. I heard of the guy you were referring to and I couldn't find anything on him. Like I said before if he was all that there surely would be some video on him.

The topic on hand is the best college dunker not the most explosive athlete. You mentioned the NBA, I didn't. I heard of the guy you were referring to and I couldn't find anything on him. Like I said before if he was all that there surely would be some video on him.

Dunking is determined by explosion..
Who can get off the floor.

Stop being such a homer. Vince Carter is an excellent athlete and one of the greatest basketball players who ever played but in regards to who is the best dunker I have seen in college. Seen better.

About as funny as you claiming someone is the greatest dunker & yet not post a video to back it up.
If he’s so great, I’m sure you can find a video of him.

I have my opinion.
By you being challenged by it shows it has merit.

Just because UNC fans have time to make highlight videos of Vince Carter's dunks on YouTube doesn't mean that he is the greatest dunker.
Just means they don't have much else to do.

Dunking is determined by explosion..
Who can get off the floor.

Stop being such a homer. Vince Carter is an excellent athlete and one of the greatest basketball players who ever played but in regards to who is the best dunker I have seen in college. Seen better.

Not being a homer at all. You can't even find video of the dude to back up your claim. Again you seen the Carter highlights but I noticed you move the goal posts to fit your narrative. If I was being a homer I could of said Rasheed Wallace, Worthy or Luke Maye.

Not being a homer at all. You can't even find video of the dude to back up your claim. Again you seen the Carter highlights but I noticed you move the goal posts to fit your narrative. If I was being a homer I could of said Rasheed Wallace, Worthy or Luke Maye.

I don't have to back up anything.

It is an opinion. You are the one upset by it because I am challenging your narrative.

In regards to some of the best dunks in the history of college.
What is funny is some of the best dunks I remember cannot be found on YouTube.

If I had the time I could create a YouTube video of the greatest dunks in the history of CBB.

I have my opinion.

Just because UNC fans have time to make highlight videos of Vince Carter's dunks on YouTube doesn't mean that he is the greatest dunker.

It also can mean you're wrong. If you can't provide proof you may wanna sit your ass down somewhere.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
I don't have to back up anything.

It is an opinion. You are the one upset by it because I am challenging your narrative.

In regards to some of the best dunks in the history of college.
What is funny is some of the best dunks I remember cannot be found on YouTube.

If I had the time I could create a YouTube video of the greatest dunks in the history of CBB.

Not upset at all, all opinions are great. You stated yours I stated mine, it's all good.Winking

Like you couldn't find any of the guy you said was the best. Gotcha

I could find some but not the ones I want to show.
There are numerous dunks in college that really should out that I cannot find.
He isn't the only one.

In terms of who had the best collection of dunks in college.
Jeff Trepagnier stands out. If someone wanted to they could go through all the USC games and upload the videos.

Reactions: AWilli6995
Forgot the player from NC State but remember him stepping up on Drexler when he was about to dunk on him.

Micheal Young from Houston was another who could get up
That team dunked on everyone....Nasty, group. Cannot believe they didn't win at least one title. I get it losing to Gtown....But how dafuq they lost to NC State is mindboggling. Bigger upset IMO than Nova vs Gtown.

I have my opinion.

I could find some but not the ones I want to show.
There are numerous dunks in college that really should out that I cannot find.
He isn't the only one.

In terms of who had the best collection of dunks in college.
Jeff Trepagnier stands out. If someone wanted to they could go through all the USC games and upload the videos.
i can find tons of videos of Harold Minor & I believe he played for USC also.

That team dunked on everyone....Nasty, group. Cannot believe they didn't win at least one title. I get it losing to Gtown....But how dafuq they lost to NC State is mindboggling. Bigger upset IMO than Nova vs Gtown.

Just a fun team to watch.

Probably one of the better teams who didn't win the NC.

At that the time that was how a lot of the Southwest Conference was. Schools trying to use their athletes to create easy baskets.

Arkansas was very good at it as well.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Maybe or just maybe the guy you’re bragging about just isn’t that good.

Not bragging about anyone.
He isn't my brother nor does he play for my team.

He is probably the most explosive dunker I have seen in college.
If you want try to find the 2001 First Round game vs Oklahoma State.
There was a half court alley oop thrown to him. Can't find it by itself but maybe you can find the game.

If we’re talking best college dunker, it’s this guy hands down. He couldn’t do much other than dunk though lol. Clip below is more recent I think, but he has tons of clips from college, highschool etc. think he probably should’ve tried his hand at football. With physical attributes, I think he could’ve been an elite receiver depending on whether or not he can actually catch the ball

If we’re talking best college dunker, it’s this guy hands down. He couldn’t do much other than dunk though lol. Clip below is more recent I think, but he has tons of clips from college, highschool etc. think he probably should’ve tried his hand at football. With physical attributes, I think he could’ve been an elite receiver depending on whether or not he can actually catch the ball

Pretty impressive. Dude can fly, no doubt.

I remember D.J. Stephens (I think that was his name) from Memphis with some amazing dunks. Total one trick pony, though.

Stanley Robinson from UCONN was another that I loved watching.

ADVERTISEMENT