ADVERTISEMENT

Post memorable dunks

I was at this game. Cats were going through the motions, playing uninterested. Ole Miss came in ready to rumble. Darius Miller decided to wake the crowd and his teammates up. Poor Ole Miss defender... RIP.

Another poster dunk..

Alley-oop to 6'0 guard Dominique Hawkins

Last edited:
Blackmon dunk vs UL was nice.....BUT, the miss dunk by Oladipo, might be the best missed dunked ever...

Lol they T’d him up bc he took that mans soul. And lol at Bob Knight being a fayghut white knight—-no pun intended. Best part is the look on the cheerleaders faces for ND. Kuric is a legend.

Reactions: Scotty00
all those Kansas dunks posted by OP and he forgot the best dunk ever in a Kansas game....

The flat top needs to make a comeback.
fresh-prince-bel-air.jpeg

Can I just post the entire Duke/Kentucky game from last year?

Did Marcus lee dunk that?

He did.

That was the game that Cal went off on Doug Sirmons and got thrown out like 3 minutes into the first half.

0% chance they would have went for that if Cal was on the sideline. That’s part of what makes it so memorable.

Reactions: UL_1986
He did.

That was the game that Cal went off on Doug Sirmons and got thrown out like 3 minutes into the first half.

0% chance they would have went for that if Cal was on the sideline. That’s part of what makes it so memorable.
haha that’s awesome

The dude from Pitt killing the whole back board.

I want to say Jerome Lane. Just nasty.

ADVERTISEMENT