ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

Asking your country to be better doesn’t mean you don’t have pride in your country.

American pride isn’t measured by how many flags you wave, or how tall you stand during the anthem, or how many guns you own.
It is very evident who is proud to represent their country and who isn’t. We can agree to disagree.

Without even trying to start a fight, what is the point of representing your country if you have no national pride to begin with?
It's pretty simple IMO. If you don’t feel like your country represents you, maybe you shouldn't represent your country. It's nothing more than "look at me. Look at me."

Reactions: JimboBBN
John F. Kennedy spoke his famous words, “ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.” This use of chiasmus can be seen even as a thesis statement of his speech a call to action for the public to do what is right for the greater good

And the women kneeling and wearing BLM gear are trying to use their platform to do something good for their country. By that quote, JFK would not be at odds with them.

Some people might not see it that way, but some people are wrong.

36-FFEEBE-69-DE-4729-8-C36-D0573-CA2844-C.jpg

The olympics are boring. I’m sad NBA just ended but at least NFL is starting up relatively soon same with cfb (even though college football isn’t as exciting as NFL)

Reactions: Villian07
The olympics are boring. I’m sad NBA just ended but at least NFL is starting up relatively soon same with cfb (even though college football isn’t as exciting as NFL)

The Olympics are more entertaining than baseball, which is the lowest possible bar to clear.

Reactions: UL_1986
John F. Kennedy spoke his famous words, “ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.” This use of chiasmus can be seen even as a thesis statement of his speech a call to action for the public to do what is right for the greater good

Imagine if this were true

ADVERTISEMENT