ADVERTISEMENT

Pitino on EuroLeague debut...

I always loved coach Pitino. No matter where he went, his heart was always Blue. No matter what school he coached, the fans always adored and loved him.
Good Luck Coach.
Keep telling yourself that if it makes ya feel better. In fact, Pitino’s comment probably increased your self worth by 100%.

I will look for a live stream so we can watch Rick work his magic. If anyone finds it 1st, plz post so all of the UL/UK fans can watch.

It was his plan all along.
A book will come out one day, a tell all re-enforcing what you posted.
Rick was taken down the evil road by the scandolous U6 and Tom J. He wasn't like that at Camelot, hell, Joan would attend games along with a priest on the bench.
A life long ex Cardinal fan said to me at Christmas,U6 is the heroine of college sports. Rick is proof....

Last edited:
Reactions: JC for 3
See it as a good thing for Kentucky. Panithinakos fans are probably crazier than UK fans.

A book will come out one day, a tell all re-enforcing what you posted.
Rick was taken down the evil road by the scandolous U6 and Tom J. He wasn't like that at Camelot, hell, Joan would attend games along with a priest on the bench.
A life long ex Cardinal fan said to me at Christmas,U6 is the heroine of college sports. Rick is proof....

Really sad there are fanatics like you that glory worship a college coach like you do. Why? Because he used to coach your team that gives you a wet dream at nights. Grow up and stop worshipping people like this-- especially one whose been proven rotten to the core as Pitino has.

Rick brought UK back from the ashes and then left U6 reduced to ashes. Well done, but I just can't find it in me to like the guy. He burned that bridge in his last game at Rupp.

ADVERTISEMENT