ADVERTISEMENT

Pick a team and everyone trash them.

lurkeraspect84

Mar 4, 2014
You can go with the one above or bring up your own.

We know some posters hate special teams but can you trash another team out of your scope?

Let's say I'm an SEC fan and it's easy to trash UK, but could tI trash a Big East team with the same enthusiasm?

Are they just a hater for that one team?

Who's first.?

Depaul. They're basically NJIT's stepson.

I'ts kind of boring watching the same ppl say the same things about the same teams. Let's be swingers.

I don’t hate any team except Louisville and they’ve sucked so bad I don’t even hate them anymore. I just feel sorry for them which is prolly worse. If you suck so bad your rival feels bad for you then it must be bad.

I'll get it started for you @lurkeraspect84

Since exit posted first in said shit talking thread, Kansas has won first go.

They're closer to being the 6th best program of all time as opposed to being the GOAT.

Bring it bitches...

dave chappelle hate GIF

Creighton....Tired of hearing abot these dudes. Grt bounced every fukin year. Sans the one E8, whrre they beat a 15 seed to get there. Past 2nd round 3 times in McFatty's 11 years.

Shit hole state as well.....

Creighton....Tired of hearing abot these dudes. Grt bounced every fukin year. Sans the one E8, whrre they beat a 15 seed to get there. Past 2nd round 3 times in McFatty's 11 years.

Shit hole state as well.....

Who the heck is hyping Creighton? If anything, they’re one of the most underrated programs out there. 8 tourney wins in the last 4 years and finished top 10 in the Covid year. And it’s not like they’re pulling in top classes.

Who the heck is hyping Creighton? If anything, they’re one of the most underrated programs out there. 8 tourney wins in the last 4 years and finished top 10 in the Covid year. And it’s not like they’re pulling in top classes.
Didn't realize the assignment was trashing teams being hyped....I mean someone mentioned DePaul----Who they **** is hyping them?

Of thoe 8 tourney wins----teo are against single digit seeds; they've had some good fortune in that aspect.

Good, solid program----just get overhyped in the reg season, IMO.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
No team is more fun to bash than the aubren tiggers.
Oh Yale yes. Old Bruce got his shorts knotted up after that short little trip to the West Coast

I’ll just toss KU in here. Not because I dislike them but because there is a certain homer who can’t resist embarrassing himself in their name and it’s always funny and a touch creepy at his obsession with me. And engorged veiny mule cock.

He’ll be responding to this in 3, 2,

ADVERTISEMENT