ADVERTISEMENT

Parental Advisory: Greatest rap songs of all time

From left to right. These hos won’t be around Long.

I have no idea who these slams are but they suck.

Sugar Hill by AZ is one of my favorite songs hardly anyone one knows. I'm on mobile and too lazy to link. I'll do it at work tomorrow.

AZ in general never got his due.

Reactions: ceilo77
Telling young'ens about old rap makes me feel like a curmudgeon.

"This was when rap was good, damn it"

Last edited:
Unfortunate that some UL fan jacked up this video with that logo...

Huge fan of rap cassettes from Columbia House. Rural Kentucky, it was our only way.

1381100586528656272.jpg

Rap is a dying breed which sucks. Eminem is the best of the last with jay z and nas. I’ve tried Kendrick Lamar he’s alright, but the mumble rap shit sucks like 21 savage and the dude with the pink dreds. That shit is garbage.

2pac is goat, biggie is there with him. Anyone that puts out 6 albums after they die and make the rock and roll hof as a rap artist is the goat.

Reactions: ceilo77
Rap is a dying breed which sucks. Eminem is the best of the last with jay z and nas. I’ve tried Kendrick Lamar he’s alright, but the mumble rap shit sucks like 21 savage and the dude with the pink dreds. That shit is garbage.

2pac is goat, biggie is there with him. Anyone that puts out 6 albums after they die and make the rock and roll hof as a rap artist is the goat.

Couldn't agree more about Pac! Most people only focus on his All eyez on me album and then the Makaveli when talking about his greatest. But some of his biggest somgs that still hold up today were both before and after the Death Row days.

However, Hit em up is still hamds down the most vicious and savage song thats ever been played! When the opening line is talking about "how i fcked your bitch you fat mother fcker"....you know the song you're about ready to hear is going to be cutting someone deep!

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
Couldn't agree more about Pac! Most people only focus on his All eyez on me album and then the Makaveli when talking about his greatest. But some of his biggest somgs that still hold up today were both before and after the Death Row days.

However, Hit em up is still hamds down the most vicious and savage song thats ever been played! When the opening line is talking about "how i fcked your bitch you fat mother fcker"....you know the song you're about ready to hear is going to be cutting someone deep!
No vaseline is a close second. Tupac will always be my favorite. I love how me and my girlfriend was ruined by jay z

ADVERTISEMENT