ADVERTISEMENT

Pac-12: Worst December for major conference in 2 decades

I would assume that AZ State, Oregon, and Zona still make it to the tourney. Beyond that, idk.

Comparing Pac12 and the Big East right now is rough.

Never a good sign when a conference’s lone blue blood is probably going to fire their coach mid season.

Did anyone note the empty seats in Pauley Pavilion?

Why would any one want to play for UCLA? There are no fans unless UCLA is ranked number 1 and undefeated. They don't deserve a decent team.
Not even 7,500 in attendance in a venue that holds double that. You're right, it is always like that.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Did anyone note the empty seats in Pauley Pavilion?

Why would any one want to play for UCLA? There are no fans unless UCLA is ranked number 1 and undefeated. They don't deserve a decent team.
People say there's more things to do in LA than watch a UCLA game.

I say there's more things to do in small town America than watch a UCLA game.

People say there's more things to do in LA than watch a UCLA game.

I say there's more things to do in small town America than watch a UCLA game.
There is nothing in LA that I want to do or see. I spend way, way too much time there on business. I remain a country boy and as soon as I retired I moved from the city to the country and vowed never to go to LA or NY again short of receiving a massive price or honor.

Post Script: I ain't expecting a massive prize or honor.

Last edited:
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
There is nothing in LA that I want to do or see. I spend way, way too much time there on business. I remain a country boy and as soon as I retired I moved from the city to the country and vowed never to go to LA or NY again short of receiving a massive price or honor.

Post Script: I ain't expecting a massive price or honor.
You’ve just never been to West Hollywood. Something tells me you’d end up loving that area of LA.

Pac-12 is amazingly terrible this year. Very disappointing considering they had a lot of good recruiting classes. if ASU wins the conference tournament, a very real chance it could be a 1-bid league.

If I'm looking at the numbers correctly, the Pac-12 is 6-9 versus the West Coast Conference - and only one of those losses was to Gonzaga. So yeah, they straight up suck this year.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
ADVERTISEMENT