ADVERTISEMENT

Our daughter in law has lost her battle. She is on her way home...

IUfanBorden

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2011
Team
Indiana
She has been sick for quite sometime. Last week they had to put her on ventilator and echmo. She was doing better, but when they went to remove her from echmo, her heart would not work efficient enough. Doctors have told her mom to call in family. She's at the University of Kentucky.
Her name is Andrea. She's 30 years old, with an 8 year old son. Please pass this along.

Is there a gofundme, or something alike? Forgive me, but I'm not sure how much my prayers will help, but maybe I can help in other ways.

Sorry to hear that, Borden. Hope everything turns out ok with her.
Thank you. Its in Gods hands. But it will take His will, for her to survive. Such a sad night. I am out of town. Wife's keeping me informed. They are on their way to Lexington now. She was just there yesterday,attending UK game. Took our grand-son to the game, then to visit his mommy. Sad, man. Just saddening.

Is there a gofundme, or something alike? Forgive me, but I'm not sure how much my prayers will help, but maybe I can help in other ways.
I tried "PM'ing....you". I guess you cannot receive private messages?

I tried "PM'ing....you". I guess you cannot receive private messages?
On here? I could have swore hail helped me fix that. He sent me a PM and I thought it was fixed. IDK.

I saw her message, I couldn't share it. It didn't give an option.

On here? I could have swore hail helped me fix that. He sent me a PM and I thought it was fixed. IDK.

Yeah, through here. I don't have my phone, or I'd call. Wife has it. Its ok. I'll keep you updated.

Wish I had my phone. Driving me crazy NOT knowing.

Lurk, text my wife and tell her to keep me updated via E-mail. She can also let me on here. She doesn't have my phone, though---Its at work. Boss is gonna bring it to me. When he does, I'll give you a call.

Edit: I told her, but she's so upset, not sure she even heard me.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

Tell her to pass along info to you. You can then let me know. I cannot believe I left my phone...Well, I can. But still pisses me off. I knew we should've gotten a home phone. Hard to leave that somewhere; Though, I've done that too. Took the cordless mistakenly with me to the store. Left it on the counter...Laughing

THanks, buddy.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Tell her to pass along info to you. You can then let me know. I cannot believe I left my phone...Well, I can. But still pisses me off. I knew we should've gotten a home phone. Hard to leave that somewhere; Though, I've done that too. Took the cordless mistakenly with me to the store. Left it on the counter...Laughing

THanks, buddy.
Use "Allie's messenger' on the labtop.

Family is family. They are what we live for
So very true. She is a sweet, young lady that my wife and I---and our family, have came to love. She's a gentle soul---Terrific mother. Daughter-in-law, etc, etc..

So sad Jimbo. It really is.

Her heart cannot pump efficiently on its own, when removed from Echmo. So a decision has been made that when she is removed from Echmo, and if her heart fails, that she is not be revived.

Thank you for your prayers.

Her heart cannot pump efficiently on its own, when removed from Echmo. So a decision has been made that when she is removed from Echmo, and if her heart fails, that she is not be revived.

Thank you for your prayers.
Gosh, man. Way too young to have something like this happen. Bless you and your family, man. You know you have us here for support

Reactions: toonces11
My warmest condolences for your family’s loss, Borden. Doesn’t seem fair to have good people pass so young.

You make sure you give the grandkid a hell of a childhood.

Reactions: KisteK
My warmest condolences for your family’s loss, Borden. Doesn’t seem fair to have good people pass so young.

You make sure you give the grandkid a hell of a childhood.
Man---THis broke me down, GE...:( Makes it real....

She's still on ECMO for now.

She is still on ECMO. They are going to ween her off soon. See what happens. Was going to try and place a pump into her heart, but she didn't meet the criteria; plus surgeon said she probably wouldn't survive. We are on our way home. Saying our good-bye's. I wanted to share this picture though: So precious.

My grandson, with is mommy. He's making a keepsake , hand print. I will tell you this--UK Hospital is unbelievable. Such kindness.

72938865_10218349331998275_1880816846647590912_n.jpg

73264424_10218349330318233_5895040985414500352_n.jpg

Thanks everyone. Continue to pray.

I’m so sorry. That’s unimaginable. Thoughts and Prayers Borden

She is still on ECMO. They are going to ween her off soon. See what happens. Was going to try and place a pump into her heart, but she didn't meet the criteria; plus surgeon said she probably wouldn't survive. We are on our way home. Saying our good-bye's. I wanted to share this picture though: So precious.

My grandson, with is mommy. He's making a keepsake , hand print. I will tell you this--UK Hospital is unbelievable. Such kindness.

Damn. Just damn.

Thinking of y’all.

This made me tear up. So sorry that you and the family are facing this. My thoughts are with you.

Reactions: MGC_07

Damn this right here puts everything into the proper prospective! Best wishes for you and your family!

You know where I live, if there is anything at all 5hat I can help with.... please just ask!

ADVERTISEMENT