ADVERTISEMENT

OT--Anyone else allergic to bees? I just got back from ER...

I just kind of laughed to myself when I saw the nest. I just knew for sure, I'd be the one to read this thread and then get stung right after. I'm going to give it a couple of days and check on it.

Reactions: cdbearde
Pour some alcohol On em and close the trunk, if u can it, should suffocate em.

I just kind of laughed to myself when I saw the nest. I just knew for sure, I'd be the one to read this thread and then get stung right after. I'm going to give it a couple of days and check on it.
Open it up slowly after dark tonight and they will be on the nest, spray them with wasp and hornet spray, done deal. I use the stuff that foams, when it hits the nest it grows and covers everything, really good for spraying into a hole or tight spot. The best brand I have ever tried and still use is, Enforcer Wasp & Yellow Jacket Foam, it is a yellow and red can.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
getimage.php

We do have European Hornets here but you don't see them often. They seem to be very non aggressive. I had one buzz around me on my deck numerous times during the quarantine last year and they would just kind of buzz around and then leave. They look sort of like the murder hornets but definitely smaller.

We do have European Hornets here but you don't see them often. They seem to be very non aggressive. I had one buzz around me on my deck numerous times during the quarantine last year and they would just kind of buzz around and then leave. They look sort of like the murder hornets but definitely smaller.
Those Euro hornets are smart...Ain't taking a chance on getting the "Vid"....Let one buzz by now---probably fuk your ass up.. 🤣

Luckily the hornet is the one common bug i havent been stung by. Maybe they arent as prevalent where i live bc i rarely see them compared to wasps, bees, sweat bees, yellow jackets, and gd right to whoever mentioned horseflies, they bite but its bout as bad, just doesnt quite linger or swell like a sting, on me at least. Plus they damn near always go for the head it seems 😂

No pain but more annoying. Rice field mosquitoes. Amazing how some can can sit on their porch and not get bit, but I change the oil and have 14 bites. I have two bites on my inner thigh and never took my pants off.

When we first moved here my rookie mistake was leaving a window open(with a screen) for fresh air. We had just bought a set of furniture and I thought I was allergic to the furniture. There's so small it's hard to see them and aggressive little shits. I'd trade all your stingers for these little dildos in a heartbeat.

/rant

Another annoying thing about them is when I see them on the wall, I smash them and blood comes out so then I have to wash the wall. Huge annoyance.

Killed a mosquito on my face once and look at my hand to see if I got it and saw blood. I felt like taking a shower in gasoline.

Another annoying thing about them is when I see them on the wall, I smash them and blood comes out so then I have to wash the wall. Huge annoyance.

Killed a mosquito on my face once and look at my hand to see if I got it and saw blood. I felt like taking a shower in gasoline.
I just leave the bloodstain on the wall as a constant reminder to orher mosquitoes they are next.

Shit, I find ticks on my or my dog about every week in Kentucky. Those bastards are everywhere.
U aint lying there man. The craziest prt is the tiny one leave bigger bumbs than the big ones. I guess more likely they left sonething behing when i pull em off i guess.

No pain but more annoying. Rice field mosquitoes. Amazing how some can can sit on their porch and not get bit, but I change the oil and have 14 bites. I have two bites on my inner thigh and never took my pants off.

When we first moved here my rookie mistake was leaving a window open(with a screen) for fresh air. We had just bought a set of furniture and I thought I was allergic to the furniture. There's so small it's hard to see them and aggressive little shits. I'd trade all your stingers for these little dildos in a heartbeat.

/rant

Mosquitoes don't really bother me either. They will attack my wife and daughter but pretty much leave me alone. We certainly have a ton of them around though.

ADVERTISEMENT