ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Anniversary of tragic Columbine Massacre

crazyqx83

May 2, 2004
I pray for peace for all of the victim's families.

The irony here is that if there were gun control laws that were effective, Eric Harris would have kept trying his bomb making until he was successful and would have killed 50x as many kids as he a Klebold did after the failed bombing turned shooting.

Today is the anniversary of a much more fatal event, however. The OKC bombings. Such a tragic event.

Isn't it also Hitler's?

tenor.gif

The question remains, and it's a terrible question to have to ask. Was columbine better being a marginally successful shooting event and failed bombing attempt rather than vice versa?

The question remains, and it's a terrible question to have to ask. Was columbine better being a marginally successful shooting event and failed bombing attempt rather than vice versa?
Columbine would have been better, had it never happened. I don't understand what you are even implying, suggesting or asking???

He is saying that current gun control laws made sure columbine wasn’t so bad, because if they were more restrictive the kids would’ve made bombs and killed way more people.

Marijuana, massacres and genocide. Has become quite a holiday in our home.

He is saying that current gun control laws made sure columbine wasn’t so bad, because if they were more restrictive the kids would’ve made bombs and killed way more people.
They did make bombs. They didn't go off. But if they had not had guns they would have just taken them bombs home, fixed them and come back a week later and killed 450 people instead of 13.

They did make bombs. They didn't go off. But if they had not had guns they would have just taken them bombs home, fixed them and come back a week later and killed 450 people instead of 13.
Most were unaware of that

I pray for peace for all of the victim's families.

The irony here is that if there were gun control laws that were effective, Eric Harris would have kept trying his bomb making until he was successful and would have killed 50x as many kids as he a Klebold did after the failed bombing turned shooting.

Jesus Christ. It was clear you had autism, then you doubled down and made me question whether you had downs.

OP is a stoopid a$$h*le and has no idea what he is taking about.

Reactions: brooky03
The 2nd Amendment should be repealed. It has no place in modern discourse.

Every child should have a mandatory meeting with a counselor every semester whether they like it not. We should be able to spot unhappy teenagers before they decide to something crazy.

Every child should have a mandatory meeting with a counselor every semester whether they like it not. We should be able to spot unhappy teenagers before they decide to something crazy.
Lol. No it shouldn’t.

How many bombings around the world have even come close to killing 450 people? And these zit faced goth ***gits are going to do that with homemade bombs. Christ.

The irony would have been a guy I would vote most likely to repeat Columbine starting a thread praying for the victims. Now it seems like he's a fan of one of the shooters and everything is back to normal.

How many bombings around the world have even come close to killing 450 people? And these zit faced goth ***gits are going to do that with homemade bombs. Christ.

Ironic time to be posting about bomb attacks, even though a pair of high school losers aren’t quite the same as a terror group. Shame there is so much terribleness in the world... it’s always the innocents who suffer.

Reactions: SNU0821
Ironic time to be posting about bomb attacks, even though a pair of high school losers aren’t quite the same as a terror group. Shame there is so much terribleness in the world... it’s always the innocents who suffer.
Yeah. It is a crazy world. After the Mosque attacks in New Zealand, an Easter attack had to be imminent. Sad for all of those people.

Reactions: KisteK
Not a real uplifting way to start off Easter reading about the attack in Sri Lanka. Just don’t understand why the world is filled with so much hate.

1. You're an idiot.

2. Eric Harris was a psychopath and master manipulator. Not only that, but he had been arrested and should have had a search warrant executed on his house for his threats on brooks brown and internet posting about making bombs. This was a complete failing of law enforcement that should have prevented this and in no way would counselors talking to either harris or klebold twice a year would have prevented this.

Not surprising that the dumbasses in this thread pretend to be experts on school shootings and yet don't know the most basic facts about columbine or psychology in general. Pretty typical for this board.

Well, the OKC bombing would have if that truck would have been parked outside of a high school cafeteria during lunch hours.

Experts said if the propane bombs at columbine would have detonated, it would have killed everyone in the cafeteria and brought down the library on top of it.

Damn op can you claim yourself as a duke fan please. It was a terrible tragedy. I hate it this was even brought up

I don't see anyone ITT claiming to be an expert on school shootings. I do see a lunatic who is giving an 18 year old a whole lot of respect as a bomber and master manipulator. Strange guy to idolize. I guess the bar is very low for the OP.

ADVERTISEMENT