ADVERTISEMENT

Oh look another Top 25 team goes down to Carolina

PSA for the newcomers, the South Carolina clown show usually leaves town halfway through the season. If the bottom half of the SEC (and some upper-half posers) wasn’t a joke, it would have already happened. Where are Wofford, Providence, Stony Brook, and Wyoming when you need em? Laughing Patience, college hoops fans.
Yikes. You are obviously new here. I was posting on the hoops board long before the Final Four run.

Now my guy @dmmann is no longer with us but I haven't left and I won't leave.

Also those early season losses and where Carolina is in the SEC standings is a testament to how great of a coach Frank Martin is. It took a month but the team has finally come together.

Reactions: jhmossy
Carolina is a Sweet 16 team right now. UVA is a national title winning team.

If the two teams played right now it's a 5 point win for UVA

umbc-031618-getty-ftr_nkpb6qm7ou3w1a0zblnyhfsov.jpg

Frank is breaking these fools one game at a time. He will send Rick Barnes into early retirement next week son.

Yep. The Vols are living on borrowed time. They have never even been to a FF, lol.

Barnes is always good for an epic meltdown to. Everywhere he goes, his team's crash.

Reactions: jackrabbit slim
After LSU play their best game of the decade to defeat Carolina this weekend, the Gamecocks bounced back and beat Auburn.

5-1 in the toughest conference in college hoops and Carolina should be in everyone's bracket.

The SEC is looking like a three team race between Carolina, Tennessee and Kentucky.

#WeCocky

@CamNewtonStoleMyLaptop
@Gus Plus
@BarkleyUniversity

RollLaugh
Still trying to figure out why I was tagged. Have I ever commented on college basketball?

Reactions: BigGeorge38 Fan
Let us talk about that 1997 USC SEC title. You won that title and lost every game after that. Your team embarrassed the SEC in the NCAA. The runner up in the SEC that year, Kentucky, won the SEC Tourney, and were runners up in the NCAA.

And yet, that powerful team, many of whom were on the previous year's national championship team, tried in 2 attempts to lick our Cocks. Just couldn't bring themselves to do it.

And yet, that powerful team, many of whom were on the previous year's national championship team, tried in 2 attempts to lick our Cocks. Just couldn't bring themselves to do it.

Since then you have beat UK 6 times and lost 35. Stop the shit.Eyeroll

But today the Cocks go limp again against a nobody.

USC is an embarrassment to the SEC.Laughing

Cocks about to roll off a slew of wins to close out the SEC slate at 13-5. That’ll likely get us sent to Dayton.

After LSU play their best game of the decade to defeat Carolina this weekend, the Gamecocks bounced back and beat Auburn.

5-1 in the toughest conference in college hoops and Carolina should be in everyone's bracket.

The SEC is looking like a three team race between Carolina, Tennessee and Kentucky.

#WeCocky

@CamNewtonStoleMyLaptop
@Gus Plus
@BarkleyUniversity

RollLaugh
I'm just curious why you tagged @CamNewtonStoleMyLaptop . I'm guessing he doesn't have anyway to get on rivals without his laptop.

ADVERTISEMENT