ADVERTISEMENT

Official Selection Sunday Thread

Possible Nova-WVU in the Sweet 16.

giphy.gif

This board will fvcking explode

Arizona was the one team I didn't want to see in the second round. Naturally UK gets them out west. Never change committee. Garbage as usual.

It's a garbage decision because it's not what you wanted?

It's a garbage decision because it's not what you wanted?

Pac 12 champ facing SEC champ in the second round is garbage. Just like it was in 2016 when UK had to face IU in the second round.

I'm good with that.

Yeah, I would be ok with either. I wasn't trying to say anything about making it easier or anything for anyone. Just kind of going on past precedence with UNC/KU pairings.

That west region is LOL. Wish UK could have been sent out there.

I want to complain about UK's draw but hard to considering how bad we were two months ago. Fact UNC is a 2 and UK a 5 is pretty ridiculous.

For comparison, UNC has the same number of losses as Kentucky who actually won their tournament... UNC is a 2, UK is a 5. Yeah that game was big.

Its not a myth that the committes already made their selections without the result in Sunday's Conference Tournament in consideration. Whether UK wins their tournament or not, is irrelevant to the seeding.

Yeah, I'm liking it but you still have to lace them up.

You guys have a tougher draw than the top for sure. Michigan is arguably the hottest team in the country and A&M could be a tricky game if they get by Providence.

ADVERTISEMENT