ADVERTISEMENT

***Official SEC Season Hoops Thread***

Auburn will go as far as okoro goes. Dude has okeke type talent. Could be a 1 and done. Our point guard McCormick I think will be a house hold name by seasons end as well. Still missing Harper though.

You agree with those top three in that order?

Yes for sure. I see auburn in the tourney on the 6 or 7 line. We should have a really good defense. Maybe the best in the SEC. I am just not sure we have the scoring this year we had last year. Brown and Harper are probably Auburn’s best backcourt Of all time and they owned so much of our scoring. Not easy to replace. Wish Cooper could play this season.

Yes for sure. I see auburn in the tourney on the 6 or 7 line. We should have a really good defense. Maybe the best in the SEC. I am just not sure we have the scoring this year we had last year. Brown and Harper are probably Auburn’s best backcourt Of all time and they owned so much of our scoring. Not easy to replace. Wish Cooper could play this season.
They absolutely abused us in the elite eight last year. Happy they’re gone, they were tough players.

Reactions: L I G E R
Auburn will go as far as okoro goes. Dude has okeke type talent. Could be a 1 and done. Our point guard McCormick I think will be a house hold name by seasons end as well. Still missing Harper though.
It looked like you guys were in a bit of a struggle Tuesday night.

Didn’t see one pinned, let’s get to it.

Cats
Gators
Tigers (of Auburn)

That will be the top three at the end of the season

1.gif

Reactions: JimboBBN
Auburn has a Star in the making in true freshmen Okoro. So smooth on this step back 3.

I appreciate what Barnes is doing at UT, just not at UK's expense. I agree with Cal, when the conference is stronger, we all benefit. Barnes has done an incredible job there, as has Pearl at AU.

Reactions: AuHoosier420
Didn’t see one pinned, let’s get to it.

Cats
Gators
Tigers (of Auburn)

That will be the top three at the end of the season
It will be until UT comes out of nowhere and kicks y'all's butts again. GBO

You may beat UK but we all know how this ends when the Vols go against Auburn.
Where do you think y'all got Pearl from? He is a great coach and we loved him until he cheated. UT doesn't want to win bad enough to cheat.

Where do you think y'all got Pearl from? He is a great coach and we loved him until he cheated. UT doesn't want to win bad enough to cheat.

He lied about a bbq dude and good amount of your fanbase would take him back in a heartbeat now

Rick Barnes has committed secondary violations as well. Why do you still have him employed?
The cheating was not Pearl's undoing, the lying was.Laughing

That is cheating with intent and not accidental.

The cheating was not Pearl's undoing, the lying was.Laughing

Yes I am sure rick Barnes has never told a lie in his life. Hell your AD is one of the sleaziest backstabbing people in SEC history. UTk has no room to talk down about anyone

Yes I am sure rick Barnes has never told a lie in his life. Hell your AD is one of the sleaziest backstabbing people in SEC history. UTk has no room to talk down about anyone
Fulmer is as pure as the driven snow. That is why he has never been involved in any serious NCAA problems.

Auburn is probably the most crooked programs in the NCAA (save SMU). Y'all are famous for cheating.Laughing

Fulmer is as pure as the driven snow. That is why he has never been involved in any serious NCAA problems.

Auburn is probably the most crooked programs in the NCAA (save SMU). Y'all are famous for cheating.Laughing

Yeah you are full of shit.
Johnny majors would like a word on just how “pure” fulmer is.

Yeah you are full of shit.
Johnny majors would like a word on just how “pure” fulmer is.
You're Auburn, own y'all's cheating, rejoice in y'all's cheating. It is something y'all are good at.:)

You're Auburn, own y'all's cheating, rejoice in y'all's cheating. It is something y'all are good at.:)

You are Tennessee. Own your cheating and backstabbing. It’s something you are good at. The 98 title never happen without fulmer breaking the rules

You are Tennessee. Own your cheating and backstabbing. It’s something you are good at. The 98 title never happen without fulmer breaking the rules
You know, Pearls down fall was lying. I suppose you're trying to follow in his foot steps. You have made accusations, but you haven't backed them up.

I made accusations and the NCAA kicked Pearl's butt. See the difference?Laughing

You know, Pearls down fall was lying. I suppose you're trying to follow in his foot steps. You have made accusations, but you haven't backed them up.

I made accusations and the NCAA kicked Pearl's butt. See the difference?Laughing

You haven’t backed up anything. Nor have I lied about anything. Your program is dirty. You have acted butthurt though

Tennessee will be right back where they belong in the SEC this season. Not in contention.

In what was considered the best season in Tennessee basketball history they didn’t win the sec regular season or the sec tournament. Also didn’t make the final 4. LOL

You haven’t backed up anything. Nor have I lied about anything. Your program is dirty. You have acted butthurt though
Bruce Pearl – Received a three-year show-cause penalty (which expired on August 23, 2014) for lying to the NCAA about an impermissible visit by prospective recruit Aaron Craft (who eventually went to Ohio State) to Pearl's home. There it is back up.Laughing

Tennessee will be right back where they belong in the SEC this season. Not in contention.
I see a 1 year drop off for UT this season. We may only beat y'all one of three this year.

Bruce Pearl – Received a three-year show-cause penalty (which expired on August 23, 2014) for lying to the NCAA about an impermissible visit by prospective recruit Aaron Craft (who eventually went to Ohio State) to Pearl's home. There it is back up.Laughing

THis happened at Tennessee because your program is dirty. We rehabilitated Bruce at Auburn after the vol program brought him down to there dirty ways

THis happened at Tennessee because your program is dirty. We rehabilitated Bruce at Auburn after the vol program brought him down to there dirty ways
No, it happened because pearl lied. Our program is clean and that is exhibited by the fact we fired the lying cheater. Auburn knowing he was a liar and cheater hired him, your program is dirty.

Like I said, right back where they belong. Well below Kentucky
Well, I like things competitive, so maybe y'all can catch up to us some the way UT has been owning y'all lately.:)

Well, I like things competitive, so maybe y'all can catch up to us some the way UT has been owning y'all lately.:)
Yea, you need to worry more about teams like Georgia and Mississippi before you worry about us. Best team in history and y’all couldn’t even make the final four last year.

Yea, you need to worry more about teams like Georgia and Mississippi before you worry about us. Best team in history and y’all couldn’t even make the final four last year.
You should know by now, I don't worry about anything.

Reactions: JimboBBN
Good luck tonight, girl. Could see the game going either way. Hope we can pull one out
I'm going to apologize to you right now cause I can't wish you good luck. We need this game more than y'all.

No, it happened because pearl lied. Our program is clean and that is exhibited by the fact we fired the lying cheater. Auburn knowing he was a liar and cheater hired him, your program is dirty.

Nope. We are all about second chances for guys that just got caught up with the wrong people. Worked with cam newton and working with Bruce. Sad the other sec programs can’t behave.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT