ADVERTISEMENT

*** OFFICIAL KU/UNC TRASH TALK THREAD ***

I don’t really have much negative to say about KU. There’s always been so many interconnections between the two programs.

Didn’t like how much hatred they threw Roy’s way after he left, but I understand it. Seems like over the years that has mellowed a lot, which is good.

I agree I’d like them to set up some regular season matchups. These two storied programs should play each other more.

Reactions: 829305
Not really trash talk and I’m not saying Kansas isn’t tough but right now I don’t think there is a team tougher or more clutch than UNC in late game situations. They win almost every close game they play.

Not really trash talk and I’m not saying Kansas isn’t tough but right now I don’t think there is a team tougher or more clutch than UNC in late game situations. They win almost every close game they play.

UNC is very tough. So is KU. KU has been playing and winning close games all year. One of the most impressive things they’ve done all year is respond when teams have made runs on them to close the gap or take the small lead. You don’t make it to the championship game without being mentally tough. Being able to either handle when teams make runs and not collapse or being able to put their foot on teams throats.

May the best cheating team win!
thanks-man-thank-you.gif

UNC is very tough. So is KU. KU has been playing and winning close games all year. One of the most impressive things they’ve done all year is respond when teams have made runs on them to close the gap or take the small lead. You don’t make it to the championship game without being mentally tough. Being able to either handle when teams make runs and not collapse or being able to put their foot on teams throats.
I do hope it is a good hard fought game. It would be a shame for one of these teams to just have a bad game.

Thread is nowhere near nasty enough.
7921262_orig.jpg

06ncaa.xlarge3.jpg

ku_bkc_unc_finalfour_nk14_t1200.jpg

But in all seriousness, I'm ready to watch a great game. Both teams playing incredibly well. KU has been tough as nails, and UNC hasn't looked back since they beat Duke at Cameroon. I'm ready for a beer right now.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Thread is nowhere near nasty enough.
7921262_orig.jpg

06ncaa.xlarge3.jpg

ku_bkc_unc_finalfour_nk14_t1200.jpg

But in all seriousness, I'm ready to watch a great game. Both teams playing incredibly well. KU has been tough as nails, and UNC hasn't looked back since they beat Duke at Cameroon. I'm ready for a beer right now.

thats about as nasty as we can get and its a laugher.

we need to play more often if we gonna get nasty

Reactions: rockchalk4ever
I have no animosity towards unc. They are the enemy of my enemy (I grew up hating duke). So tough to trash talk them.

Reactions: rockchalk4ever
ADVERTISEMENT