ADVERTISEMENT

*** OFFICIAL KU/UNC TRASH TALK THREAD ***

Random UK Fan

Dec 10, 2018
Let it begin.

200w.gif

Gonna tag some pros to get this crack’a’ lackin’!

@hawkit3113 , @bMORE607 , @AuHoosier420

KU had a clean path to the national championship game, and they are playing like champion right now. They should be heavy favorite entering this game. With this being said, I wont be surprised if this UNC team beats anyone, they have turned it on at the right time of the year. Should be a very good game.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
I like Kansas and like their fans. The one chance UNC has is Leaky, who has shut down every player he has guarded recently. Can he do that Agbaji and couple that with Love and Manek and Davis making a bunch of shots? I don't know. That is a big ask. Dude is a tremendous player.

KU had a clean path to the national championship game, and they are playing like champion right now. They should be heavy favorite entering this game. With this being said, I wont be surprised if this UNC team beats anyone, they have turned it on at the right time of the year. Should be a very good game.
Kansas opens as a 4 point favorite.

I thought it should've been more, considering Duke was a 4.5pt favorite tonight and KU was better than Duke.
Just because UNC beat Duke doesn't mean Kansas is/was better than Duke. Also, UNC is obviously playing as well as anyone in this tournament. They aren't playing like a #8 seed and that is reflected in the line.

should be at least 6. Carolina will be tired and Bacot has a bad foot. No way Love shoots like that again
If Carolina is tired, ya'll need to fire your conditioning coach..

Bacot's foot will be just fine come Monday night----moved on it very well.

Love has shot like this basically the entire tourney...Believe Smith said he has scored like 70 points in 3 halfs....Thats insane.

Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15
No, get your gloating and trash talk in at the same time! It's glorious!
Not easy to do. Ha. This was such a monumental win it won’t be easy to get up for tomorrow. I’d hope the players can use it as a way to play loose, but who knows. Not many teams have played a title game after a semifinal w so much at stake beyond the trip to the final. Hopefully it has no effect and they come out ready. We’ll see. Very cool to play Kansas. That’s for sure. Great title game.

I don’t have any hate for Carolina.

However, that could change If KU loses on Monday. 🤣

Reactions: cooljeff
No one has had a decent game against Leaky in a long while. Agbaji is a different animal though and they have tons of weapons outside of him. UNC is going to really need to have some things to their way.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
I feel like this is a game where KU’s wings will need to be in constant attack the rim mode like they were against Providence and Miami. Let Remy cook as well game. Looking forward to a fun game.

Should be a fun game. Will be enjoyable to play a team that likely won’t try to slow the pace so hopefully it is entertaining for all. No hate for UNC. Love this KU team

smack talk? Kansas is certainly the more physically attractive looking team? There take that

Should be a fun game. Will be enjoyable to play a team that likely won’t try to slow the pace so hopefully it is entertaining for all. No hate for UNC. Love this KU team

smack talk? Kansas is certainly the more physically attractive looking team? There take that
Ha. Similar feeling. No hate at all for KU. They gave us our greatest coach ever back and made out themselves with Self. Would be great to get #7 and start shit with UK fans about who is #1, but after Cameron and last night, I mean, house money like a mother fvcker. Good luck to KU.

Villanova plays at a slow tempo, and Kansas hung 81 on them. If unc wants to run Kansas is going to score 110 on them.

I would think it would be hard for UNC & KU fans to trash talk each other as they have deep ties to each other. Dean Smith played for Allen Phog at KU and won NC there in 1952. KU Larry Brown went pro after winning NC in 1987, UNC Dean Smith sent his top lieutenant Roy Williams to KU to coach for his alma mater.

In 1991 final four game against KU, Dean Smith was ejected in the final seconds of the game. On his way out Smith took his time to stop and shake hand with every KU players and coaches. UNC Roy Williams was in the stand and openly cheering for KU the last time they won the NC against Memphis.

Reactions: 829305
I would think it would be hard for UNC & KU fans to trash talk each other as they have deep ties to each other. Dean Smith played for Allen Phog at KU and won NC there in 1952. KU Larry Brown went pro after winning NC in 1987, UNC Dean Smith sent his top lieutenant Roy Williams to KU to coach for his alma mater.

In 1991 final four game against KU, Dean Smith was ejected in the final seconds of the game. On his way out Smith took his time to stop and shake hand with every KU players and coaches. UNC Roy Williams was in the stand and openly cheering for KU the last time they won the NC against Memphis.
Who is Allen Phog? 🤔

Reactions: toonces11
How is Bacots ankle?

He was limping when he got off the bus last night. He will play but I can't imagine he won't be limited to some degree. Overall I think he will be fine as long as he doesn't turn it again.

You all know the deal with that though. We've all played ball before. When you turn an ankle it is way easier to do it again for a while after that.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Said he was fully ready to go and Xray was negative and very limited swelling.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT