ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Gambling Thread***

I’m going drake -6.5 and siu -8.5

Both teams have already played their opponents and destroyed them the first time around. SiU beat their opponent badly this week already.

A lot of small conf are plying the same team back to back to cut down on travel.

Reactions: WojoRising
I’m going drake -6.5 and siu -8.5

Both teams have already played their opponents and destroyed them the first time around. SiU beat their opponent badly this week already.

A lot of small conf are plying the same team back to back to cut down on travel.
I’ve been burned a few times betting based on immediately past games during this wacky season. Hoping you fare better.

I’m taking Fairfield (+165) today

I got on Richmond as well

And yea Iona burned me bad a week or so ago. Beat Fairfield by 20 played 2 days later and Fairfield won by 15.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
****ing Richmond was up 22 with 12 mins left and won by 2 and I of course bet em early when the spread was 2.5. Fml

Bet wisky -6 over Louisville.

We are down to 7-8 scholarship players. Word is Davis and withers haven’t been spotted in Madison with the rest of the team on social media. Which leave an already thin front court super effin thin. Traynor, Igiehon, and Slazinski. Davis and Withers had been the starting frontxourt since Malik Williams got hurt before the season.

And if u have access to rebounding props hammer wisky there too.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
It’s carlik jones our for Louisville so even worse. We are getting dog walked

ADVERTISEMENT