ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G Off-Season Thread***

Eh…seems like that will be a football board. I’ll stick with this B1G basketball thread
this board will have to completely die for me to wade through all the new names of another board, as this thread is pretty damn fun for the most part.

given Rivals can barely figure out how to keep active access for a bunch of us Purdue posters lol

Reactions: jwardelt
this board will have to completely die for me to wade through all the new names of another board, as this thread is pretty damn fun for the most part.

given Rivals can barely figure out how to keep active access for a bunch of us Purdue posters lol

Yeah I’m not leaving here.

But On3 is providing a nice alternative for when Rivals dies. Half the people in this thread have either lost their accounts or lost access. And I don’t think there is any customer support.

Last edited:
Yeah I’m not leaving here.

But On3 is providing a nice alternative for when Rivals dies. Half the people in this thread have either lost their accounts or lost access. And I don’t think there is any customer support.
When I first encountered the issue, customer support told me it was because this is a pay board and couldn't do anything else lol

If this board dies I'll go elsewhere, I have no loyalty to Rivals and GBI is using On3 which seems fine. Just not gonna choose to do anything else why this thread is still chugging along.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
When I first encountered the issue, customer support told me it was because this is a pay board and couldn't do anything else lol

If this board dies I'll go elsewhere, I have no loyalty to Rivals and GBI is using On3 which seems fine. Just not gonna choose to do anything else why this thread is still chugging along.

Yeah customer service is so disconnected from the boards.

ADVERTISEMENT