ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off-Season Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were just talking fight songs on homoboard and everyone agrees, excluding Iowa's fight songs, Michigan's sucks major ass and SC's is the greatest. SC's fight song is the official soundtrack of passing out in your recliner at 5pm and coming to with a neck ache and needing to pound the now lukewarm vodka you left out on the counter at 4:45pm to get the juices flowing for PAC after dark. More like BAC after dark, get it?

Props to Warren. Challenging the SEC. Thank god we’re in a powerful conference like ours where only the best teams are allowed to a super conference and the remaining are left out to dry.

We're never going to play Michigan State again in football. We had quite an unofficial rivalry going before expansion.

Props to Warren. Challenging the SEC. Thank god we’re in a powerful conference like ours where only the best teams are allowed to a super conference and the remaining are left out to dry.
I'm not sure how much work Warren had to do.
This one is gift-wrapped and hand delivered to B1G, courtesy of Fox.

I'm not sure how much work Warren had to do.
This one is gift-wrapped and hand delivered to B1G, courtesy of Fox.
Warren should have asked them to join a year ago. Warren should have asked Texas and Oklahoma before the SEC.

I’m already counting down the days to when UCLA has to play a Noon November football game in Minnesota in their powder blues and its like 37 degrees and sleeting sideways.

It’s going to be so funny. Welcome to the thunderdome bitches.
We’ll see if USC can recruit at Pete Carroll level because that’s what it’s going to take to be a contender within the B1G.

UCLA is here for basketball and $ only, let’s be real.

We’ll see if USC can recruit at Pete Carroll level because that’s what it’s going to take to be a contender within the B1G.

UCLA is here for basketball and $ only, let’s be real.
Oh for sure, but most of my enjoyment surrounding college football is it being funny. Day drinking during fall saturdays while watching half brained adults (to be clear, because of their age, not their mental aptitude) try to play football is tremendous content.

Reactions: 1016CC0503
I am actually curious how they handle the week day scheduled games for basketball. Obviously planes and what not but that’s going to start to add up if ucla / usc are traveling back and forth week after week in an already brutal conference. I’d guess they’ll try to stack home and away games, but they can only do that to a point.

Reactions: 1016CC0503
I wonder if bowl games woukd consider to matching up B1G opponents if they haven't played each other in 7 years. Or SEC for that matter. That'd be better than watching B1G on MAC in Pizza Bowl.

icecream.0.0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT