ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off-Season Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are what you are seeded, bro. You may finish with the same record, but lose to a team twice, or once----which means in reality,they are better. Teams got the tie breaker becuase, get this slick---THEY WERE BETTER.

I do my research mouth breather. All you did what glimpse at the standings, have someone count the spots for you, then typed it.
Unfortunately for you, your opinion on the matter doesn’t mean shit.

Rutgers finished T-6th, T-5th, and T-4th the last 3 years of his college career and all the standings prove it.

I’ve never seen someone who has as many terrible takes as you, who continually doubles downs every single time. It’s astounding. It’s no wonder you are bitter little man.

Unfortunately for you, your opinion on the matter doesn’t mean shit.

Rutgers finished T-6th, T-5th, and T-4th the last 3 years of his college career and all the standings prove it.

I’ve never seen someone who has as many terrible takes as you, who continually doubles downs every single time. It’s astounding. It’s no wonder you are bitter little man.
I'd put my knwoledge/takes up against any of yours----any time.

I happen to believe you are seeded where you are, b/c thats who you are. I ****ing understand the concept, i..e seeding/finish. But there is a reason you are the 8th seed, and not the 4th. That isn't very hard to understand you fuking Illinois dweeb.

And congrats for geno----In 2 of his 5 seasons, Rutgers finished above .500 in the B10---Went to two NCAAT's.....And done what most of the B10 has done for quite sometime, beat Indiana. Maybe he's salty IU is a favorite? Dunno----Not sure what caused his rant about IU.

Again, its no biggie.....I figured I'd fire up the local natives-----And to no surprise, you didn't disappoint..

I happen to believe you are seeded where you are, b/c thats who you are. I ****ing understand the concept, i..e seeding/finish. But there is a reason you are the 8th seed, and not the 4th. That isn't very hard to understand you fuking Illinois dweeb.

And congrats for geno----In 2 of his 5 seasons, Rutgers finished above .500 in the B10---Went to two NCAAT's.....And done what most of the B10 has done for quite sometime, beat Indiana. Maybe he's salty IU is a favorite? Dunno----Not sure what caused his rant about IU.

Again, its no biggie.....I figured I'd fire up the local natives-----And to no surprise, you didn't disappoint..
You don’t try to fire anyone up, you constantly post shit that is in direct contradiction to facts and results. Likely because you are a really emotional guy, and have to defend Indiana’s honor no matter what is said.

Btw his name is Geo Baker, not Geno.

And maybe you can write a strongly written letter to let the B1G know that Illinois was the sole B1G winner last year. You know because tie breakers or whatever.

Until then Wisconsin fans will probably just tell you to kiss the ring. Just like Illinois fans will.

You don’t try to fire anyone up, you constantly post shit that is in direct contradiction to facts and results. Likely because you are a really emotional guy, and have to defend Indiana’s honor no matter what is said.

Btw his name is Geo Baker, not Geno.

And maybe you can write a strongly written letter to let the B1G know that Illinois was the sole B1G winner last year. You know because tie breakers or whatever.

Until then Wisconsin fans will probably just tell you to kiss the ring. Just like Illinois fans will.
Illinois makes me giggle dude.....You guys haven't been past the 2nd weekend in 17 years...As shitty as Indiana has been, we have still been better than Illinois:

2 Big 10 titles(outright) and 3 SW 16's,since your last SW 16. Since 2005, you dudes have one title, and shared that shit..

I happen to look at seeding, because feel that is where you are,i.e. teams are better. Hence they get a better seed. Tying for 1st IMO is a rad different.

And I am well aware his name is Geno.

And I doubt anyone on here does as much research as I do, sans Hail.

Illinois.... 🥱

Illinois makes me giggle dude.....You guys haven't been past the 2nd weekend in 17 years...As shitty as Indiana has been, we have still been better than Illinois:

2 Big 10 titles(outright) and 3 SW 16's,since your last SW 16. Since 2005, you dudes have one title, and shared that shit..

I happen to look at seeding, because feel that is where you are,i.e. teams are better. Hence they get a better seed. Tying for 1st IMO is a rad different.

And I am well aware his name is Geno.

And I doubt anyone on here does as much research as I do, sans Hail.

Illinois.... 🥱
29 pieced in the first round and you are giggling at other programs? Weird.

Until Indiana does anything but win off-season natty’s…🤡

“Went to two NCAATs”. You have two years and hundreds of posts extolling IUs 2020 NCAA tourney appearance. When you sent Archie the congrats on your 2020 NCAA tournament bid greeting card, Geo got to count that year too. So, three NCAATs.

Last edited:

01-E43711-D0-DD-4539-9275-E03-B7286495-B.png

Wish we would have shown that level of intensity on the field. That’s insane.

Good game though, Tuck may indeed not be coming. I think he’s a solid brander with some actually fvcking atrocious coordinators. Scottie Hazelton doesn’t know how to coach a 4-2-5 and Jay Johnson doesn’t know what sustaining an offensive drive means. He needs to make some changes this offseason.

Wish we would have shown that level of intensity on the field. That’s insane.

Good game though, Tuck may indeed not be coming. I think he’s a solid brander with some actually fvcking atrocious coordinators. Scottie Hazelton doesn’t know how to coach a 4-2-5 and Jay Johnson doesn’t know what sustaining an offensive drive means. He needs to make some changes this offseason.

It’s a real shame that your basketball and football programs are dogshit at the same time

It’s a real shame that your basketball and football programs are dogshit at the same time
I mean I would disagree about the basketball program, we haven’t missed the tournament in over 20 years but I guess we’ll see this year.

We have maybe the most insane non-con of Izzo’s career and will probably get smacked around a bunch by Gonzaga/Kentucky so you’ll have ample opportunity to call Izzo washed then.

I mean I would disagree about the basketball program, we haven’t missed the tournament in over 20 years but I guess we’ll see this year.

We have maybe the most insane non-con of Izzo’s career and will probably get smacked around a bunch by Gonzaga/Kentucky so you’ll have ample opportunity to call Izzo washed then.

You have 1 tournament win since Beilein left

You have 1 tournament win since Beilein left
There hasn’t been a March Madness without us. COVID and then we made it twice. I know we’ve argued 2021 to death but we did indeed make the tournament, just not the round of 64.

We also have a pretty good recruiting class coming in next year. I’m pretty hyped for that.

Actually I won’t let you deflect yesterdays’s blowout into another discussion where you try to brag about missing the field of 64.

MSU sucks. Beating up a player in the tunnel 10 on 1 is the culture Tucker embraces. Clowns.

@MGC_07

Would you agree you lost the play in game in 2020/21?

If so, what were you playing into?
The round of 64. We made the NCAA tournament.

Let’s just agree to disagree. We played in a Match Madness game and lost, therefore we were in March Madness we were in the tournament. But we did not make the field of 64.

Here are some websites that confirm we still have a 24 year March Madness streak.

I don’t know what to say at this point. You can troll and say we didn’t make the field of 64 but we in fact did make the NCAA tournament and streak still holds.

• Haha
Reactions: johnboiler123
The round of 64. We made the NCAA tournament.

Let’s just agree to disagree. We played in a Match Madness game and lost, therefore we were in March Madness we were in the tournament. But we did not make the field of 64.

Here are some websites that confirm we still have a 24 year March Madness streak.

I don’t know what to say at this point. You can troll and say we didn’t make the field of 64 but we in fact did make the NCAA tournament and streak still holds.

Why isn’t the round of 64 considered play in games (to the round of 32)?

Why are only 68 -> 64 called play in games?

What do you consider the first round of the tournament?

Why isn’t the round of 64 considered play in games (to the round of 32)?

Why are only 68 -> 64 called play in games?
I mean they are play in games to the round of 64.

I don’t understand what you’re trying to accomplish with this discussion. It’s just factual we did indeed play in the NCAA tournament and the streak holds.

I mean they are play in games to the round of 64.

I don’t understand what you’re trying to accomplish with this discussion. It’s just factual we did indeed play in the NCAA tournament and the streak holds.

Do you call the round of 64 “play in games” to the round of 32? Why not?

What do you consider the first round of the tournament?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT