ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off-Season Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at all the hate about IU still being hated. Classic
Ya know Btown----you have done something right when you can suck for 20 years, and still be hated.. ;) .

Times are changing in Bloomington----and the "haters" know it.😎

You could be right, or you could be Nebraskaing.
Either way, this coming in-season thread is gonna be fun.
Shooting.....Its basically what will be the difference, in either a really good season, or another last year. Need some guys to step-up----Tamar Bates especially.

And yeah, this upcoming season is gonna be fun. TBH, the B10 this year IMO, will be very competitive---sans Nebraska, NW and now probably Minny.

Reactions: buckymel
It’s nice to have MSU posters back for about 3 more months
It's amazing when I posted that and they looked at me like
images

Me:
IU...obv
PeeU...4 times and an awesome experience every time.
OSU...great party outside the arena.
East Lansing....Great crowd. Sucky city
Meatchicken...lame crowd great college town,
Iowa...Fvck them...fun but they don't get Bball
The Barn...Cold! But a historic venue,

If your an asshole attending an away game you get an asshole experience. If you engage the homies with fun and joy...that's what you receive back.

Sounds like the answer to my mid week basketball games with no more espn question is peacock. This will probably upset a lot of people (mostly olds), but peacock has done really well with their baseball broadcasts this year. I’m also guessing benetti will be on a decent amount of those games, which is cool with me.

Last edited:
Wow, breaking news!!!!! Minnesota company teams up with Minnesota sports team for a promo.

They've been doing this for years with Gopher Football and Basketball, The Twins and The MN Wild. They also sponsor Minnesota FC Soccer.

I'm so embarrassed right now.

giphy.gif
Whatever helps you sleep at night. ;)

Reactions: hawkit3113
Wow, breaking news!!!!! Minnesota company teams up with Minnesota sports team for a promo.

They've been doing this for years with Gopher Football and Basketball, The Twins and The MN Wild. They also sponsor Minnesota FC Soccer.

I'm so embarrassed right now.

giphy.gif

You people are such losers, you have to give away tickets with pizza lol. And Red Barron is trash pizza. Just like your AD

• Haha
Reactions: jwardelt
Red Baron was always like "Dad didn't hit quota again." Then sometimes it'd be Tony's and it'd be like "oh great we're on food stamps again. Are we at least current on rent?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT