ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G In-Season Thread

Do you guys remember last time Bradley was in the NCAA's, they played Pittsburgh, and the "Brad Pitt" joke?

A guy that went to my High School played on that team. Ended up being a first rounder and then flaming out of the NBA.

You didn't know? They consider themselves the Ivy League of the Midwest. Laughing
giphy.gif

The committee used geography as the excuse to put us with Duke yet MSU as the 2 seed playing a road game against a 15 and 10 seed and then possibly Maryland in DC. o_O

Reactions: MGC_07
The committee used geography as the excuse to put us with Duke yet MSU as the 2 seed playing a road game against a 15 and 10 seed and then possibly Maryland in DC. o_O
I hear the committee didn't like being strong armed by Mark Hollis for favorable draws when he was on the comittee and they are paying MSU back now.

TIC

I hear the committee didn't like being strong armed by Mark Hollis for favorable draws when he was on the comittee and they are paying MSU back now.

TIC

You aren’t allowed to be in the room when your school is being discussed. Nice troll though.

I mean we’re playing terribly. I’d rather have some that’s get into his players than is always relaxed.
Terribly? I mean, it’s not that bad. Don’t expect him to be laid back but don’t expect him to get in the face of his players at every dead ball timeout screaming. Just gets old. Like relax dude. There’s 15 minutes left.

Terribly? I mean, it’s not that bad. Don’t expect him to be laid back but don’t expect him to get in the face of his players at every dead ball timeout screaming. Just gets old. Like relax dude. There’s 15 minutes left.

I think Izzo has earned the benefit of the doubt when it comes to coaching his players...

Henry is getting smoked on defense and we have zero depth behind him. He can't afford to get lost, and can't afford to foul (which he just did, again).

edit: and then a turnover by Henry

Reactions: MGC_07
I think Izzo has earned the benefit of the doubt when it comes to coaching his players...

Henry is getting smoked on defense and we have zero depth behind him. He can't afford to get lost, and can't afford to foul (which he just did, again).

edit: and then a turnover by Henry

But right after a 10-0 run?

ADVERTISEMENT