ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naaaah---More likely to be plea bargaining felony domestic violence charges in a few weeks.....

200w.gif

We just cannot make open shots...

I hope someone locks Kopp in a bathroom at halftime...JFC.

Reactions: pig1960
I saved the new Batman movie for after Iowa lost in the tourney but I'm kind of inert on this side of things. Man now I might never see that movie because of what I associate it with.

I hate St. Mary's. It's Like playing against five Brad Davidson/Paul Mulcahy's. I love Mulcahy and I'm sure @jwardelt and all Wisco fans love Davidson, but if I had five Mulcahy not sure I'd be happy. They already have two flopping warnings in the game. Not sure I saw more than five all year. They are unwatchable. Go IU!

I hate St. Mary's. It's Like playing against five Brad Davidson/Paul Mulcahy's. I love Mulcahy and I'm sure @jwardelt and all Wisco fans love Davidson, but if I had five Mulcahy not sure I'd be happy. They already have two flopping warning in the game. Not sure I saw more than five all year. They are unwatchable. Go IU!
One is enough don’t need 5.

I just ove it when Woody sits TJD/Race for 4+minutes....Up 21-17, hockey line change---immediate 11-2 run by St. Mary's-----and thats a wrap.

MIller Kopp HAS TO HAVE dirt on Woody. No other explanation why that dude plays the minutes he does....

So Race gets called for, I dunno what----but nothing there with X?

JFC....

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT