ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your guards have to be able to get the ball to Kofi…Houston’s guard play, especially on D is tough.
Our guards have played 2 rough games in a row. Plummer still hit clutch shots.

Hopefully that was their worst game of the tournament as a unit…

If they play worse than that we are losing. Lol

I'm not an Illinois apologist. Just saying.
tenor.gif

There’s a lot of people to troll on Illinois Belo is the last one
Not trolling - honestly would like to see him succeed. Hadn’t played well and tonight was another example. Maybe he figured it out. Regardless +\- single game is pretty useless.

Not trolling - honestly would like to see him succeed. Hadn’t played well and tonight was another example. Maybe he figured it out. Regardless +\- single game is pretty useless.
The energy was completely different when he was on the floor. He makes bone headed plays but him and Hawkins were the mvps

I'll never understand what happened to Gabe Kalscheur's 3-point shooting. Just baffles me how good he was as a Freshman and how good his form looks, yet he can barely shoot 20% from 3.

Nice of the networks to give the Badgers further advantage by starting their game close to 11p Eastern time. Hope Colgate is feeling sleepy.

Wheeler, check your weird disdain boner for Illinois, bro. They played like shit and won, on to the next one.
OK, whatever you say. I was actually trying to have a real basketball discussion because I watched Houston play a few times this year including seeing them play my Wisconsin Badgers. They have very good guards and they put a lot of defensive pressure on the guards making it harder to pass to the post. I was trying to be serious and then got a really weird reply from the other Illini poster. But you told me, dog.

The talent differential from high and low seeds in the tournament is so much lower than it used to be. Colgate looks formidable. Don’t expect them to stay the course, but that’s not what I remember 15 seeds looking like when I was young.
Yup. Parity in college hoops is insane now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT