ADVERTISEMENT

Official auburn lost celebration topic

What makes a team a top 4 or 5 seed then? As opposed to a bottom 4 or 5 seed?
It means you are seeded as a one of the 5 seeds for the tourney. A bottom would be at the bottom. Auburn was ranked 20th going into the SEc tourney. You are dumber then I thought If you thought I would think auburn could be one of the 1 seeds going into the sec tourney.

It means you are seeded as a one of the 5 seeds for the tourney. A bottom would be at the bottom. Auburn was ranked 20th going into the SEc tourney. You are dumber then I thought If you thought I would think auburn could be one of the 1 seeds going into the sec tourney.
Oh, so you're saying the meaning of the word "top" is meaningless? Interesting. Why would you use that word then? What is a "top 4-5 seed" compared to a 4-5 seed?

Oh, so you're saying the meaning of the word "top" is meaningless? Interesting. Why would you use that word then? What is a "top 4-5 seed" compared to a 4-5 seed?
Because words are meaningless to him.

“Trap game” for example. He just puts words together and hopes they kind of make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
FLH5M7ZWYAMMfhl

I haven’t been to the “clown team” thread yet. Auburn been nominated or do I need to do it?

• Haha
Reactions: JC for 3
Nah, you started it to make sure that everyone was aware of your excuse in advance.

5G? You’re flailing bad 🤣
Not really. I literally started it to mock UK fans and idiots like yourself fell for it to

When you act like Auburn acts (looking at you KD Johnson) then when you get your ass busted you belong in the clown thread.
That's true. You don't dance on the other team's logo and proceed to lose. 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Reactions: RipThru
Was the Auburn guy really going after him or running off the court to avoid fans? Would love to see a video.
Was trying to get off the court but don’t let that get in the way of dumfvxks on here making something up

Was the Auburn guy really going after him or running off the court to avoid fans? Would love to see a video.
Auburn guy looked pissed. I think he ran after him then realized that if he started anything he was going to get beat down by all the Hog fans on the court.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Finally play a team with a pulse on the road and lose. Figures.
Alabama was ranked just as high as Arkansas and beat them on the road. We won’t be paint to a team as shitty as notre dame on the road though

Auburn guy looked pissed. I think he ran after him then realized that if he started anything he was going to get beat down by all the Hog fans
Yeah that’s bullshit. You have made up a lot of things today though

When Kentucky loses at Arkansas next week I hope you all show back up here

ADVERTISEMENT