ADVERTISEMENT

Official auburn lost celebration topic

Auburn can't handle any adversity. They choke, losing to a unranked team.
Hahhhhaaaaaa

We were down 14 on the road against ole miss. Down 9 ar home verses kentuxky. I mean we lost a game in over time on the road in which we missed 10 free throws in regulation. If auburn failed at the first sign adversity. Every other team has also failed this year at the first sign adversity this year. Really dumb comment by your fellow fan
Missed free throws is concerning. That's a fundamental part of basketball. Must be bad coaching.

E
Oh man they danced on the logo players ran back and forth over for 45 minutes? The horror.

Easy, whizz kid. It was a response to a post about Arkansas disrespect at the end of the game. You don't have to get all technical and scientific about it. Go nerd out on something else.

Missed free throws is concerning. That's a fundamental part of basketball. Must be bad coaching.
It’s the first time it’s been an issue all season. Kentucky fans really are the dumbest group of people out there

Hey, guys….just want to remind you for the 12th time that we were missing a starter. But we won’t use it as an excuse. No way. That’s for bitches.
I wasn’t the the one brought it up dumbfvxk. It was a Kentucky fan that did. Auburn lost because of free throw shooting in regulation. First time it’s really been an issue this season.

It’s the first time it’s been an issue all season. Kentucky fans really are the dumbest group of people out there
you-seem-upset-tracy-jordan.gif

I wasn’t the the one brought it up dumbfvxk. It was a Kentucky fan that did. Auburn lost because of free throw shooting in regulation. First time it’s really been an issue this season.
You didn’t need to bring it up because you created a thread yesterday called “Auburn is without its starting PG” and cried about it for a couple pages.

What a tard.😂

You didn’t need to bring it up because you created a thread yesterday called “Auburn is without its starting PG” and cried about it for a couple pages.

What a tard.😂
I started that thread to mock Kentucky fans. LOl at you taking it literally. Let us know more about the 5g issue in your life please

Reactions: Random UK Fan
I said he would have been a 4 or 5 seed. You just don’t read well
Again, I am quoting what you said, "auburn was going to be a top 4-5 seed."

That was you saying Auburn was going to be one of the top 4 or 5 seeds in the tournament, not a 4 or 5 seed. Otherwise the word "top" is insignificant. Did you mean they would be the "top" 4 seed or the "top" 5 seed? LOL, no, you didn't.

Again, I am quoting what you said, "auburn was going to be a top 4-5 seed."

That was you saying Auburn was going to be one of the top 4 or 5 seeds in the tournament, not a 4 or 5 seed. Otherwise the word "top" is insignificant. Did you mean they would be the "top" 4 seed or the "top" 5 seed? LOL, no, you didn't.
Yes that means seeded 4th or 5th. No my problem you aren’t very bright

ADVERTISEMENT