ADVERTISEMENT

Fuck off to Calipari and Kentucky

This is an awesome thread! RollLaugh

giphy.gif

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Like I said,. UK's draw wasn't life an death to begin with.

In fairness, IF this happened to Duke, UNC, KU, etc, etc...You guys would be saying the same damn thing. That's what gets me with some of you. You try to come off as better than everyone else. Yet you do the same thing that everyone else does. Like I said, IF this were Duke, UNC, etc, etc, ....BBN would be having a filed day. Along with a temper-tantrum.
You are right. BBN would have a filed day, whatever that means.

Do you know what that word means? I'm doubting you do. UK fans bitch an moan about Dukes easy paths every single year. Same with UNC. Same with Kansas. I'm not basing an opinion w/o merit. It's a fact. You guys complain about Duke's easy paths every year. But you are wanting me to believe if this wasn't Duke's region, that you guys wouldn't be giving them shit?

Yea, ok.........Laughing
Crybaby

@Steelers2012 ,

Have you noticed how many sh!t-stirring threads have been posted this weekend, most of which I have only appeared in occasionally (if at all)? This one, "The ACC is sh!tty", "the SEC is sh!tty", "Laugh at UVA" and "UK fans crying about draw".

I started none of them. This board is heated and brawling!
I guess I should have clarified you as a shite REstarter. Laughing You tend to wait until the shite has died down to post a poll that revives the heated debate. You sneaky like that. Winking

Reactions: KYtotheCore
You all are on crack thinking UK is moonwalking to the Final 4. We just watched Clemson beat Auburn, UNC get waxed by TAMU and god damned UMBC demolished UVA.

The thing is... we've lost to some shit teams this year. We probably will lose. And all you jackasses can act like it's a huge upset then. Have fun with that.
To be fair, the only terrible team we lost to was probably south carolina. And that was mainly because of outrageous foul trouble that forced jarred Vanderbilt to play pg almost half the game in his first game of his freshman season.

UCLA was probably 2nd worst. Barely a month into the season.

Hell yeah we got lucky. It's about time we benefited from some bracket magic. Since Cal has been here I think the only time we were in a bracket that blew up, we were an 8 seed and blew it up ourselves.

Other than that, then worst team we have played relative to what seed we should have played was 10 seed Wichita State instead of 7 seed Dayton last year. It's crazy how lucky we've gotten but it's about time.

Obviously I'm leaving out the Final Four, but even there we haven't had huge breaks.

I guess I should have clarified you as a shite REstarter. Laughing You tend to wait until the shite has died down to post a poll that revives the heated debate. You sneaky like that. Winking
Where is Louisville in this discussion? Oh I forgot they did not make the tourney.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
This thread is ******ed. No one cares who you have to beat along the way. It’s about winning 6 games in a row. Anyone who thinks the NCAA tourney is about crowning the best team is legit potato.

See, this is why I lol at the moronic posters who Champion NCAA titles and loathe Helms Titles. It's how the committees crown their top team at the time. They'll pimp Sweet 16s, laugh at Helms'.. I just smh.

And I hope, because I love the college game, that eventually the model changes again, evolves, to get closer to awarding a true champ.

See, this is why I lol at the moronic posters who Champion NCAA titles and loathe Helms Titles. It's how the committees crown their top team at the time. They'll pimp Sweet 16s, laugh at Helms'.. I just smh.

And I hope, because I love the college game, that eventually the model changes again, evolves, to get closer to awarding a true champ.
I think most people discredit Helms titles because they are just nominations by one random dude, and most of them were awarded retroactively. It's not like they played a single elimination tournament to actually earn the title.

with all the whining going on with rival fans i would love for K-State to lose and next game Nevada to lose
that should push the whiners the rest of the way over the ledge

Don't worry, rumor was Wade's foot is broken..

I think most people discredit Helms titles because they are just nominations by one random dude, and most of them were awarded retroactively. It's not like they played a single elimination tournament to actually earn the title.

So, this money grab awards it's champion, and when the championing changes, these championships will mean less.

I'm not about to belittle the past because they had a specific way of awarding their alpha. When asked, I reply that Kansas has three NCAA titles, and a couple Helms. I'm not embarrassed, or whatever.. they were earned over their specific seasons and in making up the roster(s).. they are what they are.

Article I just read by the Cats Illustrated staff said Wade is expected to play Thursday. No idea where they came up with that info though.
admittedly, I'm not on top of it.

I'd like him to play, otherwise half my family will bitch about the loss all off-season should he not be able to go.

So, this money grab awards it's champion, and when the championing changes, these championships will mean less.

I'm not about to belittle the past because they had a specific way of awarding their alpha. When asked, I reply that Kansas has three NCAA titles, and a couple Helms. I'm not embarrassed, or whatever.. they were earned over their specific seasons and in making up the roster(s).. they are what they are.
Certainly no reason to be embarrassed by it. Some programs choose to acknowledge them and others don't. I don't have an issue with it either way.

Half your family is comprised of K-State fans? That must make for some awkward holiday chatter. Laughing

My sister has a few degrees from KSU, and we've got three close male cousins and a close uncle who also are graduates/fans (although one of those Wildcats is a huge Jayhawks fan), so those guys and their kids.

All the rest of us chose winning at life.

We talk so much ish at Christmas. Laughing

It's K-State, lol.

My sister has a few degrees from KSU, and we've got three close male cousins and a close uncle who also are graduates/fans (although one of those Wildcats is a huge Jayhawks fan), so those guys and their kids.

All the rest of us chose winning at life.

We talk so much ish at Christmas. Laughing

It's K-State, lol.
You can tell them even if Wade does not play that UK will likely be without Vanderbilt... so they are even and they need to stop bitching. Laughing

Yeah but you know how this goes, these teams genuinely shit the bed after an upset. Either way all the bitching and moaning a week ago seems pretty silly now lol.
The things that Kentucky fans bitched about last week are still as valid now as then. UK did not get a good draw. Now that Virginia, Cinn., Tennessee and Arizona have shit their bed makes the original draw no better.

A lot of my family went to K State. When my ancestors moved to the US from Ireland about 100 years ago they ended up in Kansas. Always had a soft spot for them because of this, but when it comes to basketball the Purple Wildcats can go to hell.

For God's sake, UK was long overdue to catch a break with the bracket opening up. It seems like it rarely happens for us so like I said, We were due. Regardless, this tournament has been insane and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if UK lost to K State.
UK was due? Try being a Purdue fan. Brackets never just open up for us. This year being a great example. Teams dropping left and right in other regions, but not ours. Never does.

FWIW, the NIT used to be the premier tourney, from what I once read.

Last edited:
Reactions: KisteK
ADVERTISEMENT