ADVERTISEMENT

Fuck off to Calipari and Kentucky

You are still lost. I was answering a direct question TO ME. Not a general question.

And people are talking about UK 's path b/c it is historically easy. People would be talking about it if it were UNC, Duke, Nova, etc, etc....Your in a region where a 15 just beat a 1 seed. Not sure if your aware, but that's a pretty big deal. Your now in a region that is the FIRST region where all four seeds lost before the SW 16.

In other words Jimbo, your path has become historically one of the easiest of all time.

So of courser people are going to talk about it. It's not just about UK. Or b/c its UK. It's more because of how shocking it is to see a regional with the 5 seed being the highest seed left. Shocking b/c it has never happened before.

Like I said, its not always about UK.
Every Kentucky fan has admitted it HAS BECOME the easiest of all time. Fine, whatever. What some can’t grasp is it didn’t start out that way. Why do opposing fans care if we thought our bracket was tough when it came out. Like why do you all give a shit so much

You're actually leading the surge right now, IMO.
LOL....Everyone is entitled to an opinion. I just joined the discussion, and presented some facts that hurt BBN feelings. So interpret that how you wish, brother. I'm not whining. Why would I care? I thought UK's draw from day one was a very good draw. Now it's become a historically easy path. So wouldn't you say that is worthy of talking about? But of course, like most of BBN, you think its because its UK. That no one would be talking about it if it were Duke, UNC, KU, etc, etc...But we would be.

Good luck next weekend. The wife will be there.

LOL....Everyone is entitled to an opinion. I just joined the discussion, and presented some facts that hurt BBN feelings. So interpret that how you wish, brother. I'm not whining. Why would I care? I thought UK's draw from day one was a very good draw. Now it's become a historically easy path. So wouldn't you say that is worthy of talking about? But of course, like most of BBN, you think its because its UK. That no one would be talking about it if it were Duke, UNC, KU, etc, etc...But we would be.

Good luck next weekend. The wife will be there.
CATLANTA gonna be lit!

Every Kentucky fan has admitted it HAS BECOME the easiest of all time. Fine, whatever. What some can’t grasp is it didn’t start out that way. Why do opposing fans care if we thought our bracket was tough when it came out. Like why do you all give a shit so much
Maybe b/c its all you guys talked about? Right along with Calipari. Dude you guys were bitching about your bracket this year----------last year.

Borden, I’m always open to discussion. Always. Some of this is getting ridiculously stupid
Some of it is. I agree. Some of it has validation to it. I'll sum up my thoughts:

1. Thought UK's draw was good. Felt they matched up well with the Top 4 seeds.

2. After day one, your path became "easier". After today, it became much easier. And it could get a ton easier in about an hour.
3. Felt if UK could score from the perimeter, they were going to be a real nuisance in the tournament. Which lead to #4......

4. I felt DAVIDSON was a terrible match up for .........Davidson. But the scariest match-up for UK. Had you told me before the game UK would be outsocred 33-0 from three-------Well I would've told you people would be calling for Cal's head. After that game I told my wife---"If UK can survive that, they are really going to be tough to knock off.

Fans are now talking about this beccause of the historic nature to it. You play in a region where the 16 beat the 1. A region where no top seeds advanced. So its news Jimbo. Just so happens, Kentuckybeing in it raises the ineterest.

My summary.

You all are on crack thinking UK is moonwalking to the Final 4. We just watched Clemson beat Auburn, UNC get waxed by TAMU and god damned UMBC demolished UVA.

The thing is... we've lost to some shit teams this year. We probably will lose. And all you jackasses can act like it's a huge upset then. Have fun with that.

Some of it is. I agree. Some of it has validation to it. I'll sum up my thoughts:

1. Thought UK's draw was good. Felt they matched up well with the Top 4 seeds.

2. After day one, your path became "easier". After today, it became much easier. And it could get a ton easier in about an hour.
3. Felt if UK could score from the perimeter, they were going to be a real nuisance in the tournament. Which lead to #4......

4. I felt DAVIDSON was a terrible match up for .........Davidson. But the scariest match-up for UK. Had you told me before the game UK would be outsocred 33-0 from three-------Well I would've told you people would be calling for Cal's head. After that game I told my wife---"If UK can survive that, they are really going to be tough to knock off.

My summary.
I had us getting to the final four but it was strictly a biased pick. I could have seen us losing to Arizona or Virginia but knew we had the talent and coaching to beat either. I said in another thread, if we don’t get to the Final Four it’s all on us. But even now with UNC gone, what team on our side would be favored over Kentucky at this point? Xavier? Maybe Michigan? Kentucky now more than ever controls its own destiny

I had us getting to the final four but it was strictly a biased pick. I could have seen us losing to Arizona or Virginia but knew we had the talent and coaching to beat either. I said in another thread, if we don’t get to the Final Four it’s all on us. But even now with UNC gone, what team on our side would be favored over Kentucky at this point? Xavier? Maybe Michigan? Kentucky now more than ever controls its own destiny
Michigan would worry me more than any other team. They are DAvidson, except they have some bigs that can stretch you out---and score.

Kentucky's path to the National title game is a bout as good as one could want. I'm not sure this is a national title/final four team. But that is irrelevant.

Same.

A championship is a championship regardless who you beat. I wouldn’t give two shits if my team won a championship with an “easy” path

giphy.gif

Reactions: KYtotheCore
Maybe b/c its all you guys talked about? Right along with Calipari. Dude you guys were bitching about your bracket this year----------last year.

TBH, we bitch about our bracket nearly every year. Have done it for decades. It predates the Internet. Long before Calipari got here. If anything he got that whining from us. It's kind of a tradition around these parts.

I'm really hoping for all the upsets in the West region so this thread can get evolve past UK getting to Final Four to championship game. UNC already went down. Xavier is losing.

Come on big money.Laughing

TBH, we bitch about our bracket nearly every year. Have done it for decades. It predates the Internet. Long before Calipari got here. If anything he got that whining from us. It's kind of a tradition around these parts.
You know, this holds a lot of truth to it.Winking

I'm really hoping for all the upsets in the West region so this thread can get evolve past UK getting to Final Four to championship game. UNC already went down. Xavier is losing.

Come on big money.Laughing
Ummm, well Xavier didn't lose to a 1-seed. UNC IMO lost to a pretty good TX A&M team. I called the Aggies the scariest team in the toueny from the SEC. When healthy, as they are, they can be really, really good.

Sorry lurk. When your Regional has a 5, 11, 7 and a possible 16/9 in it..........Well you win.

Ummm, well Xavier didn't lose to a 1-seed. UNC IMO lost to a pretty good TX A&M team. I called the Aggies the scariest team in the toueny from the SEC. When healthy, as they are, they can be really, really good.

Sorry lurk. When your Regional has a 5, 11, 7 and a possible 16/9 in it..........Well you win.

giphy.gif

The previous easiest championship goes to Duke vs Butler.. for the record

I'm really hoping UMBC and Loyola wins. I want UK to the only team to get to the final four without playing a top 9 seed.

With that said, we could lose to UMBC/Kansas st. and everyone remembers us as blowing an easy path. RollLaugh

I'm really hoping UMBC and Loyola wins. I want UK to the only team to get to the final four without playing a top 9 seed.

With that said, we could lose to UMBC/Kansas st. and everyone remembers us as blowing an easy path. RollLaugh
Damn, so much for that. :(

Oh, I'm thrilled about the way it played out. Nobody's doubling down on shit, but you're looking at this thing in retrospect. You weren't posting this shit before the first games were played.

This! UVA and Zona was on a roll coming into the tourney and Tennessee had beaten us twice and Cicncy was looking pretty good at the time. Yea looking at the bracket now it’s easy to say we got a good draw but I’d bet my nuts when y’all saw the brackets you was saying “UK is f**ked”! Go ahead and say you didn’t but we know better.

Reactions: catman111
The previous easiest championship goes to Duke vs Butler.. for the record

Duke was a 1 seed that year. They beat the 16-8-4-3-2 seed to get to the finals. Butler was a 5 seed. Kentucky had the easier road as the1 seed that year as they beat the 16-9-12 seeds before losing to #2 WVU

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT