ADVERTISEMENT

Fuck off to Calipari and Kentucky

Again, as stated above, UK had nothing to do with the other teams choking.

Some seem bitter about UK's path, but again, like said above, we still have to play the teams that beat the conference champs.
Like I said,. UK's draw wasn't life an death to begin with.

In fairness, IF this happened to Duke, UNC, KU, etc, etc...You guys would be saying the same damn thing. That's what gets me with some of you. You try to come off as better than everyone else. Yet you do the same thing that everyone else does. Like I said, IF this were Duke, UNC, etc, etc, ....BBN would be having a filed day. Along with a temper-tantrum.

Judging by your whiny ass right now, I'd wager you would have had a similar response on selection Sunday, but I mean, who the hell could complain about starting the tournament in Xavier's bracket with a 10 loss 2 seed?

Xavier at least beat the 16 seed they played. Virginia?

Oh, I'm thrilled about the way it played out. Nobody's doubling down on shit, but you're looking at this thing in retrospect. You weren't posting this shit before the first games were played.

Lurker literally just recited their resumes as if winning the pac12 and whatever conference Cincy plays in made them unfair draws because they were too good.

Instead of looking at the match-up's, you guys, including Cal looked at their resume's. AZ won a very, very weak Pac12. The AAC is nothing special. UVA was a great match-up for UK.

But no one looked at it like that. Just followed Cal's lead with the whining.
Wasn't Zona a popular pick to make the final four? UVA a popular pick to win it all?

This is awesome. Everyone is so mad.
giphy.gif

And now instead of admitting they were wrong they are doubling down on it still saying the draw was bad?? Huh?? Lol
Exactly. They didn't look at it match-up wise. Just went with what Cal said. AS they always do. They had beaten UT. AZ was terrible defensively, and won a terrible Pac 12. Cincy won a very top heavy AAC. UVA struggles with long, athletic, driving teams. Guess what UK is?

But it was easier to follow Cal instead of thinking for themselves.

Oh, I'm thrilled about the way it played out. Nobody's doubling down on shit, but you're looking at this thing in retrospect. You weren't posting this shit before the first games were played.

And I didn’t post this before the games were played because I didn’t know how good or bad those teams actually were. After the games, I’m looking back and wondering why Kentucky fans insisted their region was so loaded.

Do you agree that your 1-4 seeds weren’t nearly as good as the whiners thought they were?

I for one know that anything can happen any given night. I never once complained about our draw, nor pound my chest like it's ours for the taking. UK has had some serendipity served to them, and I'll take it.

I still don't see us winning it all. This team has a ceiling. Nobody really know where it is. UT and UF exposed it during conference play. I don't think any UK fan has forgotten that.

Your team was 2 blown FTs away from losing to the 3rd place AAC squad.

Chill.

So our win doesn’t count then? Good to know next time a Kentucky fan drops the Aaron Harrison buzzer beater gif. Doesn’t count because you guys almost lost.

Lurker literally just recited their resumes as if winning the pac12 and whatever conference Cincy plays in made them unfair draws because they were too good.

Again I go back to, were you saying shit before the tournament started about Kentucky's path? I bet the words "Wow, UK has it easy" never came out of your mouth.

And as Lurker just said, you about got your asses worked by the 3rd best AAC team. Got this strange feeling that you weren't over there itching for a shot at the top team in that conference, or the top team in the PAC-12, or the top team in the ACC. Call me crazy, but I just have a feeling that I'm right about this.

Reactions: catman111
Like I said,. UK's draw wasn't life an death to begin with.

In fairness, IF this happened to Duke, UNC, KU, etc, etc...You guys would be saying the same damn thing. That's what gets me with some of you. You try to come off as better than everyone else. Yet you do the same thing that everyone else does. Like I said, IF this were Duke, UNC, etc, etc, ....BBN would be having a filed day. Along with a temper-tantrum.
But UK fans aren't. It's the other fans and you're focusing on UK fans with hypotheticals.

Wasn't Zona a popular pick to make the final four? UVA a popular pick to win it all?
Sure UVA was. As well they should've been. I mean they were 31-2. But that doesn't mean they didn't have a weakness. And they did. MOF, one of their biggest would've been exactly what UK is: Long, athletic, driving teams. AZ was a trendy pick b/c they got hot vs averageto bad Pac-12 teams. They were simply to bad defensively to get past the 2nd tound; Much less a FF. Turned out, they were to bad to get out of the first day.

I'm not saying those teams were not good. They were. But none of them was even close to a bad match-up for UK.

So our win doesn’t count then? Good to know next time a Kentucky fan drops the Aaron Harrison buzzer beater gif. Doesn’t count because you guys almost lost.

No, it definitely counts. It has nothing to do with the game, just the mental gymnastics it takes to say teams were overrated or suck because upsets happened in a 1 game playoff series.

I for one know that anything can happen any given night. I never once complained about our draw, nor pound my chest like it's ours for the taking. UK has had some serendipity served to them, and I'll take it.

I still don't see us winning it all. This team has a ceiling. Nobody really know where it is. UT and UF exposed it during conference play. I don't think any UK fan has forgotten that.

Nothing wrong with luck. Most teams have benefited from some type of luck along the way. Just take advantage of it!

No, it definitely counts. It has nothing to do with the game, just the mental gymnastics it takes to say teams were overrated or suck because upsets happened in a 1 game playoff series.

In the history of the NCAA Tournament, have a the 1-4 teams of a region ever won less games than UVA/AZ/TENN/CIN?

False. Just said what conference they won.

Some are really sour right now, and hate UK's current path.

But UK fans aren't. It's the other fans and you're focusing on UK fans with hypotheticals.
Just quit with this BS, dude. UK fans bitch ever year about how easy of a path Duke gets. Or UNC. Or KU. Al the while bitching about how hard of a path UK gets.

Just quit with this shit. THis is the type of comment that makes BBN insufferable. You just can't ever own to shit. But, but, but....It wasn't me.

False. Just said what conference they won.

Some are really sour right now, and hate UK's current path.
Couldn't care less(about UK's path). I doubt others do as well. Just giving back what you guys dish out year after year...

Again I go back to, were you saying shit before the tournament started about Kentucky's path? I bet the words "Wow, UK has it easy" never came out of your mouth.

And as Lurker just said, you about got your asses worked by the 3rd best AAC team. Got this strange feeling that you weren't over there itching for a shot at the top team in that conference, or the top team in the PAC-12, or the top team in the ACC. Call me crazy, but I just have a feeling that I'm right about this.

I just answered that question. I didn't say UK has it easy because I didn't know if UK had it easy or hard. It was UK fans that were speaking like they KNEW how hard their draw was.

If I had come out calling UK's region easy and UVA/AZ/TENN/CIN all turned out to be amazing, I'd say "shit, I was wrong". Why can't you guys do the same?

Same. It's like UK is not allowed to celebrate upsets in our conference.

Reactions: KYtotheCore

Difference (using KenPom):
Kentucky beat #6 Wichita State (who was undefeated all season) in the round of 32.
Kentucky beat #1 Louisville in the Sweet 16
Kentucky beat #12 Michigan in the Elite 8.
Kentucky beat #5 Wisconsin in the Final Four

I'm sure Michigan is beating teams of a similar caliber this year, right Hail? I'm sure beating those teams at the buzzer is just like beating Houston.

Reactions: catman111
Difference (using KenPom):
Kentucky beat #6 Wichita State (who was undefeated all season) in the round of 32.
Kentucky beat #1 Louisville in the Sweet 16
Kentucky beat #12 Michigan in the Elite 8.
Kentucky beat #5 Wisconsin in the Final Four

I'm sure Michigan is beating teams of a similar caliber this year, right Hail? I'm sure beating those teams at the buzzer is just like beating Houston.

What the hell does that have to do with what we are talking about?

@Rhavicc

You ever going to pay up to the bet you lost to me? I haven't brough it up because you've been a pretty cool poster for the past couple years but for whatever reason you are back to being a pussy.

This thread is ******ed. No one cares who you have to beat along the way. It’s about winning 6 games in a row. Anyone who thinks the NCAA tourney is about crowning the best team is legit potato.

Yup. If it was they'd be playing best of 3's. All about what team gets hottest and gets enough breaks to make a run.

Do you know what that word means? I'm doubting you do. UK fans bitch an moan about Dukes easy paths every single year. Same with UNC. Same with Kansas. I'm not basing an opinion w/o merit. It's a fact. You guys complain about Duke's easy paths every year. But you are wanting me to believe if this wasn't Duke's region, that you guys wouldn't be giving them shit?

Yea, ok.........Laughing

Reactions: Quavarius
Just quit with this BS, dude. UK fans bitch ever year about how easy of a path Duke gets. Or UNC. Or KU. Al the while bitching about how hard of a path UK gets.

Just quit with this shit. THis is the type of comment that makes BBN insufferable. You just can't ever own to shit. But, but, but....It wasn't me.

Duke and UNC get cake walk draws on day 1. UK's has turned into one because everyone in the region has choked. Big difference.

ADVERTISEMENT