ADVERTISEMENT

Fuck off to Calipari and Kentucky

hawkeye bb n fb fan

Nov 11, 2016
Sorry for another thread but they literally have the easiest path to a Final 4 of all time and it isn't even close. Now that Cincinnati lost they are the highest seed left and Nevada is the next highest

Revisionist history is convenient.

UVA won the ACC, Arizona won the Pac12, Cincy won the AAC. UK had nothing to do with those teams losing.

PAC 12 blows. AAC blows.

Have 1-4 seeds in a region ever won less combined games in the tournament than this group?

It's funny no one was talking about UK's easy path at the start of the tournament.

RollLaugh
I didn't call it easy. But I thought it was a really good draw. UK matched up very well with the Top 4 seeds. Very well. Had it been all top 4 in the regional, wouldn't have surprised me one bit for them to come out.

But now? My goodness.

NCAA giving Kentucky an easy path to make up for Higgins last year.

Am I doing the conspiracy thingy right? I'm sorta new at this.

Can't forget the tin foil hat.

giphy.gif

I don't want to hear it. You all nearly shit the bed against Houston.

I didn’t cry like a middle school girl on her first period about our draw, though. You guys cried about what ended up being arguably
The best draw for a 5 seed in NCAA tournament history. Instead of taking shots at Michigan you should just say a “whoops, our bad, our region actually blows” and move on.

Some act as those teams didn't just beat UVA, Zona and Cincinnati.
Yeah but you know how this goes, these teams genuinely shit the bed after an upset. Either way all the bitching and moaning a week ago seems pretty silly now lol.

Reactions: KisteK
I didn’t cry like a middle school girl on her first period about our draw, though. You guys cried about what ended up being arguably
The best draw for a 5 seed in NCAA tournament history. Instead of taking shots at Michigan you should just say a “whoops, our bad, our region actually blows” and move on.
Yet now you're the one crying about it....

I didn't call it easy. But I thought it was a really good draw. UK matched up very well with the Top 4 seeds. Very well. Had it been all top 4 in the regional, wouldn't have surprised me one bit for them to come out.

But now? My goodness.
Again, as stated above, UK had nothing to do with the other teams choking.

Some seem bitter about UK's path, but again, like said above, we still have to play the teams that beat the conference champs.

Revisionist history is convenient.

UVA won the ACC, Arizona won the Pac12, Cincy won the AAC. UK had nothing to do with those teams losing.
Instead of looking at the match-up's, you guys, including Cal looked at their resume's. AZ won a very, very weak Pac12. The AAC is nothing special. UVA was a great match-up for UK.

But no one looked at it like that. Just followed Cal's lead with the whining.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Instead of looking at the match-up's, you guys, including Cal looked at their resume's. AZ won a very, very weak Pac12. The AAC is nothing special. UVA was a great match-up for UK.

But no one looked at it like that. Just followed Cal's lead with the whining.

And now instead of admitting they were wrong they are doubling down on it still saying the draw was bad?? Huh?? Lol

Judging by your whiny ass right now, I'd wager you would have had a similar response on selection Sunday, but I mean, who the hell could complain about starting the tournament in Xavier's bracket with a 10 loss 2 seed?

ADVERTISEMENT