ADVERTISEMENT

Obviously Auburn is the best team in the country, but not without OKEKE

Uk is avg 68 ppg this tourney
Auburn is avg 88 ppg this tourney.

Will definitely have to play major defense..

Barbee really is a POS and terrible human. He’s not reflective of the UK folks I know, he’s just a guy who luckily hitched his whole career on Calipari.

Worst hire in AU sports history, and that’s including all sports.
So Auburn went out and hired Pearl, a known cheater. I knew you guys cheated in football but now you have passed it on to basketball.

Lol, sure thing lil buddy.

Pray tell me, what has Pearl done to cheat to get an advantage at AU? Can’t wait for the response.
You just had an assistant coach that reported to Pearl fired for cheating.

So Auburn went out and hired Pearl, a known cheater. I knew you guys cheated in football but now you have passed it on to basketball.

UK has been on probation 2-3 times in football since the last time AU was in football.

Tonight was good for both teams, but your ignorance likes to muck it up.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
UK has been on probation 2-3 times in football since the last time AU was in football.

Tonight was good for both teams, but your ignorance likes to muck it up.
Of course the 180k Cam's dad received was not cheating. The NCAA had to change their rules because of that one.

Reactions: crazyqx83
You just had an assistant coach that reported to Pearl fired for cheating.

While he was at Penn six years ago! The NCAA vetted Bowman and approved his hire at AU.

Hell, how was Pearl supposed to know what he he did at Penn, which wasn’t even an ncaa violation and more along the lines of Lori Loughlin shit, when Penn didn’t even know?

Of course the 180k Cam's dad received was not cheating. The NCAA had to change their rules because of that one.

Lol, the ncaa investigated AU 14 months after that and didn’t even find a secondary violation. Do you know something they don’t?

You’re beginning to sound like Pat Forde and Pete Thames.

Pearl is great for the SEC. He loves playing against UK. He's always going to have his team ready.

BRING IT ON YOU BIG HULK OF A GUY!!!

Reactions: olsonab
Lol, the ncaa investigated AU 14 months after that and didn’t even find a secondary violation. Do you know something they don’t?

You’re beginning to sound like Pat Forde and Pete Thames.
His dad admitted taking the money. Of course he and Cam said Cam didn't know that he got it. If you believe that I have a bridge in the desert to sell you.

Reactions: crazyqx83
His dad admitted taking the money. Of course he and Cam said Cam didn't know that he got it. If you believe that I have a bridge in the desert to sell you.

Lol, no he didn’t. You need to get your facts straight. He admitted to talking to MSU boosters, that’s it.

The only thing standing in the way of Pearl taking Auburn farther in the tournament than he did UT is Kentucky.

GET SOME!!! CAL KNOWS YOU'RE READY!!!! UK FANS YOURE CHOMPING AT THE BITS

0-2 this year.

Auburn is playing as good as any team in the nation. It will be a tough game to win if they are hitting 3's.

Exactly my point. Auburn is arguably the team that's most on fire atm, even beyond Duke.

Still waiting on your “facts” about a story between Cams dad and MSU boosters a decade ago. I’ll be waiting.

Good deflection, though.
Keep up your cheating but even with cheating you can't beat Bama in football.

Are we feeling a little butt hurt?

Not at all. You are living in fantasy land. You clearly don't have a clue about basketball with you NIT comment. I guess you must just be a stupid moron dumb

Not at all. You are living in fantasy land. You clearly don't have a clue about basketball with you NIT comment. I guess you must just be a stupid moron dumb
Really. I played point guard in High School and college. How much basketball did you play?

Keep up your cheating but even with cheating you can't beat Bama in football.

Lol, I would expect more than to use another team in another sport nonetheless to carry your jock. We actually arent scared of bama and beat them in football more than anyone else in the nation and lead the series the last 35-40 years vs bama in football. Pathetic retort, bud.

You can do better than that.

PS I’m still waiting on your “facts”...

Really. I played point guard in High School and college. How much basketball did you play?

Cleveland State doesn't count. And unless you get another kl40503 to come in here and confirm, I don't believe ye.

Lol, I would expect more than to use another team in another sport nonetheless to carry your jock. We actually arent scared of bama and beat them in football more than anyone else in the nation and lead the series the last 35-40 years vs bama in football. Pathetic retort, bud.

You can do better than that.

PS I’m still waiting on your “facts”...
Felling a little Butt hurt are we?

Auburn’s gonna end up winning this one for their guy..... but then lose in the final four by 14 pts to Virginia

ADVERTISEMENT