ADVERTISEMENT

Nominees for Most-Dedicated Fan

Random UK Fan

Dec 10, 2018
Of course we’re all fans here but there are a few that I’ve really enjoyed their passion and campaigns lately. They’ve kept it entertaining while promoting their programs with fervor, even while many of us are burnt out, disappointed or just plain “over it” this season. You’ve settled each other’s hash several times over and have set each other straight with great tortes and jabs. You’ve been funny and uplifting, and I hope you keep it up! Here are my nominees: in no particular order

You all have just brought something . . . extra . . . this season. It hasn’t gone unnoticed. Thank you.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
@UL_1986 , you deserve honorable mention. You didn’t make the list because you’ve not really had a worthy opponent since johnhoosier disappeared. I’ve learned more from you than probably any other poster on this board.

#stalefish, #hate boner, etc.

Terms I had never even heard of before you RollLaughthat I’ve incorporated into my world beyond this board.

@UL_1986 , you deserve honorable mention. You didn’t make the list because you’ve not really had a worthy opponent since johnhoosier disappeared. I’ve learned more from you than probably any other poster on this board.

#rawfish, #hate boner, etc.

therms I had never even heard of before you RollLaughthat I’ve incorporated into my world beyond this board.
#stalefish

Of course we’re all fans here but there are a few that I’ve really enjoyed their passion and campaigns lately. They’ve kept it entertaining while promoting their programs with fervor, even while many of us are burnt out, disappointed or just plain “over it” this season. You’ve settled each other’s hash several times over and have set each other straight with great tortes and jabs. You’ve been funny and uplifting, and I hope you keep it up! Here are my nominees: in no particular order

You all have just brought something . . . extra . . . this season. It hasn’t gone unnoticed. Thank you.

giphy.gif

I wouldn't exactly say "passionate" from your list, over half hasn't responded and they were tagged.

what-a-bunch-of-losers.jpg

Reactions: Random UK Fan
I wouldn't exactly say "passionate" from your list, over half hasn't responded and they were tagged.

what-a-bunch-of-losers.jpg
Good point. Ironic that these are some of the most passionate fans IMO, yet half of them haven’t even shown interest in being nominated. Possible I was wrong? At what point do I dismiss the no-shows?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Good point. Ironic that these are some of the most passionate fans IMO, yet half of them haven’t even shown interest in being nominated. Possible I was wrong? At what point do I dismiss the no-shows?
If you tag more than 6 I don't think it shows up as an alert all the time. Also @lurkeraspect84 list is better, but I'm not bias or anything.

If you tag more than 6 I don't think it shows up as an alert all the time. Also @lurkeraspect84 list is better, but I'm not bias or anything.
Prime example; @ExitFlagger & @SheriffBufordTJustice have been knotted up for several pages over Texas beating KU. Saw @rockycard and @JC for 3 hurl a name or two at each other recently. Plus I’ve seen @della take on @kyjeff1 and @RunninRichie simultaneously. And @Villian07 lock horns with ipartiedwith hopgood, and several UK fans this season pretty aggressively. I know these people have the passion, contrary to their appearance (or lackthereof) in this thread.

We can make this thread about me.

Your choice.

Regarding KU guy.

He has been acting like someone tampered with his butthole the past 10 days
Wonder what happened?

Nah...I don't get too excited or down over a regular season win/loss. That's for New Bloods.

Kansas isn't on our level. I feel sorry for them truthfully.

Wish they had 1/5 of the things to celebrate.

But even with that...Kansas are some weird MFs who believe that they created college basketball. They are loyal. Kansas is a religious state that cares about basketball.

Still they aren't on our level. We just different

Last edited:
Reactions: RunninRichie
Nah...I don't get too excited or down over a regular season win/loss. That's for New Bloods.
Kansas isn't on our level. I feel sorry for them truthfully.

Wish they had 1/5 of the things to celebrate.

But even with that...Kansas are some weird MFs who believe that they created college basketball. They are loyal. Kansas is a religious state that cares about basketball.

Still they aren't on our level. We just different
Does this disagreement have a deeper meaning than just the other night’s game? Just wondering what the catalyst is.

giphy.gif
That list would easily kick lurkers list ass. You should add lurk to this list though.

ADVERTISEMENT