5.) Achiuwa
6.) Maxey - Kentucky
7.) Stewart
8.) Hurt
9.) Mannion
10.) Maxey - Kentucky

Complete list

For those interested DJ Jeffries dropped to 86
#5's first name is precious. Id love to hear his brother and sisters names.

Wow at Kahlil Whitney's jump. 6th best player in class.
Losing DJ is one of the "recruiting misses" that turned out well for Cal. Other notables are Bolden, Mudiay (led to Ulis) and Bol Bol (led to Travis).

Edit: Can a mod give me the ability to post more often? @Kevin Bryan

And to the @bignish Bol Bol wanted to dribble the ball on the perimeter and shot threes not to mention his attitude and wanting to be "the man". His personality would've clashed with the team potentially. Travis is a plug and play 5th year senior who rebounds at a high level and can score, this is big bc it doesn't allow opponents to double PJ. Hes also built physically while Bol Bol is really thin, maybe he can get bullied by bigger guys? Tbd

Last edited:
In curious as to why Uk fans are comparing DJ and Whitney? Whitney has always been ahead of DJ. The real comparison is between DJ and the Pendelton County kid, lol.

In curious as to why Uk fans are comparing DJ and Whitney? Whitney has always been ahead of DJ. The real comparison is between DJ and the Pendelton County kid, lol.
jeffries and Whitney are more comparable players

Hey look! All UNCs targets pretty much dropped in rank besides Mann!

Green
Bacot
Earl

Nice.

With Bacot's commitment, the likelihood that Roy snags both Hurt and JRE is lessened (on top of the upperclass big men likely to still be on scholly). Og, I thought he'd reel in them both.

I don't think UNC has ever had a good shot with Hurt. I like the chances with JRE ok just because I think it is either us or you guys. I'm not confident in getting him but just like the chances better since I think there are only two real players in the game.

Reactions: KisteK
Losing DJ is one of the "recruiting misses" that turned out well for Cal. Other notables are Bolden, Mudiay (led to Ulis) and Bol Bol (led to Travis).
I'd take Bol Bol over Reid Travis in a heartbeat. You realize he'd likely be the defensive stud in the middle that UK needs this year right?

Bacot moved up 5 spots, so did Green, Earl dropped 1 spot.

I'm not sure what you're talking about.
Because their rankings are so far off of others and the number below was confusing with the green and red arrows. That means at gaining 5 spots to 29th, Bacot is still lower than basically everywhere else has him in the 21-26 range. Green is like 8th or 9th elsewhere.

Apparently the number below is their composite ranking though or something

Always remember, UNC fans...You may worship at the altar of Roy, but he gives not a shit about you.

The classic Uk spin cycle lol. EVERYONE knew that the PC kid would be recruited over, same as the Jeffries kid. There is a reason why it came out that Cal and Co. didn't want to lose Jeffries.....because he's a good backup! Just like the PC kid is.........both were always going to be recruited over...hence me comparing Jeffries and the PC kid..

Reactions: 3skinny
The classic Uk spin cycle lol. EVERYONE knew that the PC kid would be recruited over, same as the Jeffries kid. There is a reason why it came out that Cal and Co. didn't want to lose Jeffries.....because he's a good backup! Just like the PC kid is.........both were always going to be recruited over...hence me comparing Jeffries and the PC kid..
Where is the spin? Was SGA "recruited over" since we brought in a 5 star at his position? We dont assign starting spots based on stars. Jefferies had the chance to compete for the starting spot and chose not to. Some kids are just more willing than others to compete for time, those are the kids we want. I fail to see any spin in this situation.

Ummm, I don't think so. Don't be mad because he came home and bagged 3 titles.

Wait, you're right..hadn't seen the exact quote in awhile. He was simply pointing out that he does, in fact, care.

"I could give a shit about North Carolina"Laughing

Reactions: ThroughBlue
Let’s be honest? UK signed Jeffries for one reason.... too try to get Wiseman to join him.

Wait, you're right..hadn't seen the exact quote in awhile. He was simply pointing out that he does, in fact, care.

"I could give a shit about North Carolina"Laughing
If you’re going to quote him quote him correctly. I believe he said “I could give a shit about North Carolina, RIGHT NOW.”
He sure looks happy RIGHT NOW, doesn’t he?
I guess 3 rings will do that.

ADVERTISEMENT