ADVERTISEMENT

***NCAA Tournament Day 3 Thread***

I’m sorry for linking this but these are the things you can’t make up. 22-6 with Sirmons and here we are.

https://kentucky.forums.rivals.com/threads/doug-sirmons-reffing-today’s-game.292109/

A lot of the Sirmons hate comes from the missed shot clock violation against Wisconsin in 2015 that put the game out of reach.

The bad calls a ref makes will always be recognized by any fan base before the good ones. That’s not exclusive to UK. If you’re a fan of a program that wins a lot, then bad calls that lead to losses stick out a lot more than the calls that may lead to more wins.

I think Rupp’s Rafters is batshit insane though. Shelling out money to be on the House of Blue was well worth it. Like being on a different planet.

Reactions: Hank_ and HRTheCard
Neither do I, cant imagine living in a shithole like North Carolina either.

Cali or bust. Beautiful woman, beautiful weather, millions of things to do, better than you.

Never forget that.

Explains your west coast protohipster douchebaggery. How does one become bias towards Ohio State when they live in California, anyway?

And when does one that religiously follows Ohio State, as well as berates others on a consistent basis become qualified to preach about morality, too?

Reactions: UNC71-00
Neither do I, cant imagine living in a shithole like North Carolina either.

Cali or bust. Beautiful woman, beautiful weather, millions of things to do, better than you.

Never forget that.

Lol- please stay there. The world is better when we can keep most of the loons in one place.

Explains your west coast protohipster douchebaggery. How does one become bias towards Ohio State when they live in California, anyway?

And when does one that religiously follows Ohio State, as well as berates others on a consistent basis become qualified to preach about morality, too?

Someone who grew up and moved to literally the greatest place on earth, too poor to do it yourself I imagine?

And if we don't stand for anything we will fall for everything. LSU was caught buying players on tape. They should be scolded, you morons defending them have zero moral compass.

I cant imagine how you treat your kids and family, i just hope they are learning right and wrong from the correct people in their life.

Lol- please stay there. The world is better when we can keep most of the loons in one place.

All of that sunshine that he got while he was sipping on pina coladas next to muscle beach in Venice has clearly fried his brain.

Someone who grew up and moved to literally the greatest place on earth, too poor to do it yourself I imagine?

And if we don't stand for anything we will fall for everything. LSU was caught buying players on tape. They should be scolded, you morons defending them have zero moral compass.

I cant imagine how you treat your kids and family, i just hope they are learning right and wrong from the correct people in their life.

Lol, nobody is impressed by the fact that you live in California. You and approximately 40 million others live there. It’s not exactly an exclusive club, people may come and go as they please. No restrictions, no memberships, nothing. You seem particularly interested in my life though, which is strange, but flattering.

Nobody is defending LSU’s actions anymore than you defend turning a blind eye to domestic violence and belittling victims as an Ohio State fan. Hell, I’m not even a fan of LSU. This is rich that you’re preaching about a moral compass, considering that you can’t write a coherent paragraph without berating somebody that doesn’t want to live their life exactly like you live yours.

Reactions: Cat_Incognito
All of that sunshine that he got while he was sipping on pina coladas next to muscle beach in Venice has clearly fried his brain.

Lol, nobody is impressed by the fact that you live in California. You and approximately 40 million others live there. It’s not exactly an exclusive club, people may come and go as they please. No restrictions, no memberships, nothing. You seem particularly interested in my life though, which is strange, but flattering.

Nobody is defending LSU’s actions anymore than you defend turning a blind eye to domestic violence and belittling victims as an Ohio State fan. Hell, I’m not even a fan of LSU. This is rich that you’re preaching about a moral compass, considering that you can’t write a coherent paragraph without berating somebody that doesn’t want to live their life exactly like you live yours.

I literally dont know nor care who you are. Also not trying to impress anyone, this is the internet.

I scolded the way ohio state handled the domestic abuse case, you literally havent been right about one thing in this thread.

And you quoted me trying to get my attention, why do you try to twist it as if i care about you at all?

Weird man. Your insecurities are showing.

I can’t imagine they’re doing much worse than some of your football coaches.

I can’t imagine they’re doing much worse than some of your football coaches.

Which i have openly scolded.

Some of us are unbiased and not followers. We dont have undying allegiance to schools or corporate entities.

Crazy right? You should try it.

This is a 6 seed middle of the road Big Ten team giving the regular season SEC champ all they can handle.

Think about that.

Which i have openly scolded.

Some of us are unbiased and not followers. We dont have undying allegiance to schools or corporate entities.

Some of us just watch sports for sports.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
Some of us just watch sports for sports.

Why watch sports if those that cheat dont get punished? If there is no integrity in the game, there is no point in the game.

You people defending LSU here are terrible humans and are showing serious character flaws.

Please stop. You are a fan of a program that was coached by Urban Meyer

Who I have openly scolded.

I dont think you guys are getting the point here..

You rather defend a cheating program to attack some random person on the internet than to have any integrity whatsoever. Something went bad in your life and you need to fix it. I can help if you like.

Why watch sports if those that cheat dont get punished? If there is no integrity in the game, there is no point in the game.

You people defending LSU here are terrible humans and are showing serious character flaws.

You only care because it was revealed. Had it not been revealed, you would never give it a thought, even though it would still happen.

Just because the public now knows doesn’t mean you should automatically care. No one did when it was private. However, most had an idea that cheating was going on everywhere, but didnt care enough to think twice about it.

ADVERTISEMENT