ADVERTISEMENT

NC State hit with the first Notice of Allegations

Glad you recognize that the N and O is unbiased. The only biased one is you North Carolina fans that have no common sense and believe that UNC is as clean as white snow when everyone else knows they have been cheating for years. Of course you have to have some common sense to understand that fact.

We also have enough common sense to know you’re an idiot. You have a chubby for UNC don’t ya?

I read that on Pack Pride last night so I guess that's their Hail Mary. If the wuffies get slammed they're going to blame the law firm. There are some characters on that forum, you can't help but laugh at them.

I read that on Pack Pride last night so I guess that's their Hail Mary. If the wuffies get slammed they're going to blame the law firm. There are some characters on that forum, you can't help but laugh at them.
Wow, who spends time on a hated opponents message board. Geez.

Pack pride bringing some good ones today.

apackfan69 said...

“I am an old timer here and have watched what has been going since the 70's. As much as everybody wants to blame Gott, Yow, DSJ. The real blame goes to Dean Smith and the power of UNC. Coach V had this program on the verge of a national power and Nose Smith couldn't handle it. The power UNC destroyed V and in turn ended up destroying this program. The fact for 25 years we have become irrelevant, has now put us a position for us to be a scapegoat. You can believe that UNC is behind this as well. What better way to take focus off their cheating scandal than bury your rival in one again. Not only this but the only way NC State was going to get back to being relevant again was to play along with Duke and UNC and cheat. As big of a piece of crap Gott was as human being, in basketball he just tried to compete with his neighbors. What three things Gott didn't realize was, 1) He didn't have the money his neighbors had. 2) He didn't have the clout with Adidas his neighbors had with Nike. 3) He didn't have the clout with the NCAA his neighbors had, due to Nose Smith's actions back in the 80's.”

He had a nice follow up as well

"There is nothing fishy here. This has the cheats written all over it!!!!! I know we were mentioned in some of the articles about the FBI probe, but there were at least 10 other programs that were focused on in much more depth. Sorry, but I don't just believe the NCAA picked us out first without someone else influencing it!!!"

Reactions: Louigi
They should make players/parents/guardians sign legal documents that state they have not requested or received impermissible benefits, and if they lie, there should be a serious legal penalty. This would solve a lot of issues.

They should make players/parents/guardians sign legal documents that state they have not requested or received impermissible benefits, and if they lie, there should be a serious legal penalty. This would solve a lot of issues.

Or just start allowing them to get rightfully paid. The ncaa his making billions off free labor.

Pack pride bringing some good ones today.

apackfan69 said...

“I am an old timer here and have watched what has been going since the 70's. As much as everybody wants to blame Gott, Yow, DSJ. The real blame goes to Dean Smith and the power of UNC. Coach V had this program on the verge of a national power and Nose Smith couldn't handle it. The power UNC destroyed V and in turn ended up destroying this program. The fact for 25 years we have become irrelevant, has now put us a position for us to be a scapegoat. You can believe that UNC is behind this as well. What better way to take focus off their cheating scandal than bury your rival in one again. Not only this but the only way NC State was going to get back to being relevant again was to play along with Duke and UNC and cheat. As big of a piece of crap Gott was as human being, in basketball he just tried to compete with his neighbors. What three things Gott didn't realize was, 1) He didn't have the money his neighbors had. 2) He didn't have the clout with Adidas his neighbors had with Nike. 3) He didn't have the clout with the NCAA his neighbors had, due to Nose Smith's actions back in the 80's.”

He had a nice follow up as well

"There is nothing fishy here. This has the cheats written all over it!!!!! I know we were mentioned in some of the articles about the FBI probe, but there were at least 10 other programs that were focused on in much more depth. Sorry, but I don't just believe the NCAA picked us out first without someone else influencing it!!!"

This delusion is on par with Tigerboard and MU's coco puffs.

Or just start allowing them to get rightfully paid. The ncaa his making billions off free labor.
you know the amount the NCAA gets keeps growing withe every regurgeration.

the fact remains the athletes get scholarships worth north of 100,000 dollars, free room, free meals free health insurance, non repayable pell grants. leaving them with enough spending money.

maybe the colleges should do with scholarship sports and make these players pay to go to school which the top 10% could care less about,

Colleges are for getting a education and nothing else,

Reactions: Deezheelz
you know the amount the NCAA gets keeps growing withe every regurgeration.

the fact remains the athletes get scholarships worth north of 100,000 dollars, free room, free meals free health insurance, non repayable pell grants. leaving them with enough spending money.

maybe the colleges should do with scholarship sports and make these players pay to go to school which the top 10% could care less about,

Colleges are for getting a education and nothing else,
And the ncaa makes more and more...off the athletes....bc fans are willing to shell out crazy money for tickets. The players aren’t being robbed, the fans supplying all the revenue are.

oh that's new to the 100,000's of students, going to get a education.

colleges were here decades before sports even existed, maybe you need to inform the colleges of your declaration that they are not there to provide a education.

If you are good enough to be paid to play a sport then that will eventually happen once you make the professional league. There is no good way to pay players as some are better than others in college. Having an unbalanced payment system would result in a disaster.

If you are good enough to be paid to play a sport then that will eventually happen once you make the professional league. There is no good way to pay players as some are better than others in college. Having an unbalanced payment system would result in a disaster.

Don’t need to pay them. Let them sign endorsement deals.

Looks like you didn't get provided an education at college, at least.
oh I don't know got a AA in Police Science from Hawkeye Tech now a CC, Got a AA in Accounting from Hawkeye CC and a AA in Criminal Science from the U of Iowa. before my stroke I was taking filler classes at Hawkeye CC to go back to the U of Iowa to finish my BA and then my Masters in Business Management but the stroke put a stop to that.

so what's your excuse for being stupid?

letting these kids sign endorsement deals would just make it easier for these compainies to steer players to the colleges of their choice, then only the elite teams get the elite players,

that's what we are seeing out of the FBI investigation.

oh I don't know got a AA in Police Science from Hawkeye Tech now a CC, Got a AA in Accounting from Hawkeye CC and a AA in Criminal Science from the U of Iowa. before my stroke I was taking filler classes at Hawkeye CC to go back to the U of Iowa to finish my BA and then my Masters in Business Management but the stroke put a stop to that.

so what's your excuse for being stupid?

My man, you're going to lose the degree comparison battle here, but it's irrelevant anyway. I (very clearly tongue-in-cheek) stated that you apparently did not get an education from college because you made such a simple and obvious mistake (get it?). I never said anything about what degrees you received. Sorry about the stroke.

My man, you're going to lose the degree comparison battle here, but it's irrelevant anyway. I (very clearly tongue-in-cheek) stated that you apparently did not get an education from college because you made such a simple and obvious mistake (get it?). I never said anything about what degrees you received. Sorry about the stroke.
getting a education from College was very explicitate, oh I did forget my BA in Industrial Engineering degree from TA&M
as I said colleges are for getting a education not for providing a stage for athletics.

it is you that didn't learn anything from college. to use Iowa the college was formed in 1848 and they didn't play their 1st FB game until after 1889, a full 50 years after opening,
some of the Ivey league schools started in the 1700's. colleges were here long before sports and will be here long after sports have killed themselves off. there is so much money to pass around and the fans can afford just so much before they can't afford to go anymore, when I went tickets cost me $10 apiece for the walk in tickets, and it only cost $10 to park my car, when I last went the Tickets cost me $65 apiece and parking cost me $25 and that was in 2002, back then I was only making $8.95 a hour. 4 tickets cost me $260 they basically priced me out of going, and I had season tickets on the 45 YL on the visitors side.

have no Idea what it cost now

one more thing to show how sports are on the skinny side of making some of the schools income
Iowa is a Land Grant school and brings in north of $650,000,000 in grant monies from the state and the federal government that amount is based on the number of students which is north of 30,000
Rutgers is a LGS and they received north of 850,000,000 as their enrollment is North 40,000 students
every LGS in the BT receive these numbers based of enrollment then it all goes to the BT Fund then split 15 ways
the BT gets a share for expenses
Chicago St gets a share as they are a LGS and are still a member of the BT as a non sports school,
NW who is not a LGS does not get a share,

as I said the sports money is a drop in the bucket
the U of Iowa just got a contract from NASA Worth $100,000,000 a year to develop something NASA needs.

no Athlete comes close to generating that kind of income for the University,

poor poor poor Athletes a Scholarship worth $25,000+ per year. living rent free and getting free food is not good enough, vs the 24,000 + general student body HAS TO PAY for, give me a f'n break.

I say stop handing out scholarships and make these so called Athletes pay for their education,
I would bet that 99% of these Athletes that want to get paid would either STFU or wouldn't even go to school.,

NCSU is probably going to get sanctions for improper benefits that did not even come from them for 1 player that played 1 year.

UNC doesn't even get a backroom reprimand for improper benefits that were an integral part of their athletics department that spanned decades and multiple coaching regimes.

The NCAA cannot be disolved quick enough.

ADVERTISEMENT