ADVERTISEMENT

NC State hit with the first Notice of Allegations

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

e27ijT.gif

giphy.gif

Ah yes. The name brand school runs a cardboard college for years. Gets a slap on the wrist. So now we go after the smaller name in state to prove our point. Got to love the NCAA. Honestly they went a little bigger than I thought. UNC Asheville seemed to be the good pick here

Ah yes. The name brand school runs a cardboard college for years. Gets a slap on the wrist. So now we go after the smaller name in state to prove our point. Got to love the NCAA. Honestly they went a little bigger than I thought. UNC Asheville seemed to be the good pick here

They could of settled for UNC Pembroke.

Reactions: olsonab
I thought it would be UNC Greensboro but the NCAA didn't want to touch anything connected to UNC so they went for NC State.

I thought it would be UNC Greensboro but the NCAA didn't want to touch anything connected to UNC so they went for NC State.

NC State is part of the University of North Carolina System.

Your skills aren’t tight enough. When one says that it means you’re out of ammo. Winking
not out of ammo just getting bored, sparring with you is like fighting someone who has no arms or legs, NO CONTEST. so this is goodbye

tumblr_lk566b8GEE1qb86xno1_500.gif

Reactions: AWilli6995
I don’t recall, was NC State one of the schools that was expected to get hit with a notice of allegations? And is this in regards to all of the FBI related stuff?

Yes, for paying Smith Jr. I’m sure the unbiased N and O will run story after story on this and already has covered it exclusively.

Reactions: Sevro
Yes, for paying Smith Jr. I’m sure the unbiased N and O will run story after story on this and already has covered it exclusively.
Glad you recognize that the N and O is unbiased. The only biased one is you North Carolina fans that have no common sense and believe that UNC is as clean as white snow when everyone else knows they have been cheating for years. Of course you have to have some common sense to understand that fact.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT