ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Summer League begins tonight

He had he beat scoring first night for sure. I’ve always liked looking at all the aspects and not just scoring, his rebounding was below average due to staying on the outside too much. Memphis has Conley and Gasol so I doubt he is even in the top 3 for rookie of the year

Jaren had the best first night in NBA summer league.

Clearly the ROY.

He had he beat scoring first night for sure. I’ve always liked looking at all the aspects and not just scoring, his rebounding was below average due to staying on the outside too much. Memphis has Conley and Gasol so I doubt he is even in the top 3 for rookie of the year
I agree, don’t think he wins Rookie of the year or is even close, I was kidding. I’m just saying how much people over react to first games.

Also, I do very much think that he’ll be very good to great NBA big in the future

A lot of fans disliked him due to his antics. I probably wouldn’t have liked him much either had he not played for my team to be honest. The tongue wagging etc was a bit much

Yeah but when other teams don’t like one of your players it’s norjally cuz they are good

Reactions: BANGBRO
ADVERTISEMENT