ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Summer League begins tonight

So excited you had to post twice?

giphy.gif

Reactions: denniden
Just the losers playing in Sacramento and Utah. The real fun starts in Vegas on Friday. SmokinSmile

JJJ was hidden in the shadows at MSU. Honestly had only heard of him a couple times. Dude is gonna be really really good though in the NBA

Reactions: Quavarius
JJJ was hidden in the shadows at MSU. Honestly had only heard of him a couple times. Dude is gonna be really really good though in the NBA

Never heard of him? He's been projected as a top5 pick since basically the first game of the season against Duke in the Champions Classic. Hit went 3-5 from 3 that game, and ended up with 19 pts, 7 reb, and 3 blocks.

His issue was that he averaged almost as many fouls as he did field goals. Still shot a ton of 3s, won B1G Defensive POY and Freshman POY though. I think he'll still need to put on some weight and continue developing, but he has the tools to become a star in the NBA

Never heard of him? He's been projected as a top5 pick since basically the first game of the season against Duke in the Champions Classic. Hit went 3-5 from 3 that game, and ended up with 19 pts, 7 reb, and 3 blocks.

His issue was that he averaged almost as many fouls as he did field goals. Still shot a ton of 3s, won B1G Defensive POY and Freshman POY though. I think he'll still need to put on some weight and continue developing, but he has the tools to become a star in the NBA

I’m saying that he was a Top 5 pick and all you heard about was Bagley, Carter, Ayton, etc. I never saw him on front of ESPN like you’d expect

Reactions: MileHighSpartan
JJJ finishes with 29 points and 2 blocks in his summer league debut.

I really do think that he will be a very good NBA Big.

Reactions: UKcats1988

reason country didn't hear about him was because Izzo held him back. This kid just scored 29 in summer league against NBA talent and Izzo played Ben freaking Carter over him when you lost in the tournament LOL

He can guard like crazy too. I said I could argue him being the #1 pick over Ayton. Ayton would have been a monster in previous NBA eras. Still very well could be in this one he has a lot of time in his side.

Reactions: UKcats1988
I forgot about Giles on that Sacramento team. If he gets healthy and you have Fox and Bagley that team is going to be playoff bound very soon.

People have been raving about Giles.

Grayson Allen with a really solid first game... 11 points, 8 boards, 7 assists in only 22 minutes.

On 33% shooting from the field...

Damn you even hate Michigan players after they make it to the league? Lol

I was happy to see Jaren do so well. You gotta let that hate go at a certain point brother

Damn you even hate Michigan players after they make it to the league? Lol

I was happy to see Jaren do so well. You gotta let that hate go at a certain point brother
Just pointing out facts man. Said he balled out, but made a third of his shots.

Most Michigan players once they leave I have no problem with at all. Don’t really have a problem with Mo. Think he’s a very good player.

Not gonna lie, probably my least favorite UM player this year/ in some time, but now that he’s gone, I don’t really have any problem with him.

Just pointing out facts man. Said he balled out, but made a third of his shots.

Most Michigan players once they leave I have no problem with at all. Don’t really have a problem with Mo. Think he’s a very good player.

Not gonna lie, probably my least favorite UM player this year/ in some time, but now that he’s gone, I don’t really have any problem with him.

A lot of fans disliked him due to his antics. I probably wouldn’t have liked him much either had he not played for my team to be honest. The tongue wagging etc was a bit much

Frank Mason has been playing as well or better than fox.

Frank did look good.

Dax Miles made some 3's and played good D last night. Wish he could find his way on a roster, but I'm sure he'll be off to Europe somewhere.

Devin Williams wasn't bad either. Almost didnt recognize him without his goggles.

lol it took Laker fans one day and they came up with two nicknames for Svi we hadn't thought of in four years.

Svish
Ukrainmaker

lol it took Laker fans one day and they came up with two nicknames for Svi we hadn't thought of in four years.

Svish
Ukrainmaker

Both terrible nicknames.

Be proud that KU fans didn't come up with those.

ADVERTISEMENT