JimboBBN

Jan 26, 2016
The Bluegrass State
Team
Kentucky
@JimboBBN which SJW shirts did you and TheDude rock when they were made free

I bet TheDude put a blm shirt on his character

Edit for context:

During the floyd protests the nba 2k store made a bunch of “I can’t breathe”, “black lives matter”, “say their names” stuff free. The interactive Park was full of them. I rocked a USA shirt (also free from a month before hand).

I’d bet TheDude virtue signaled with his created player.
I don’t think he ever wore one and I definitely didn’t lol but I still see them on there

MrBaracus

Gold Member
May 2, 2015
Team
Kansas
For the people who think there’s no randomness in March, how do you explain how a team can lose one night and then beat the same opponent by a million points a few nights later?

Reactions: UL_1986

coryfly

Aug 7, 2007
Lebron is a great player for sure. Davis is as well, though he reminds me of those dudes you play pickup with who have a catastrophic ankle injury every time you play and then are fine like 3 minutes later. Very happy for Danny to get another title.

Despite the loss, Butler is an absolute stud as well. That team will be legit for a few years along with LA.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

MGC_07

Gold Member
Jun 29, 2016
Lebron is a great player for sure. Davis is as well, though he reminds me of those dudes you play pickup with who have a catastrophic ankle injury every time you play and then are fine like 3 minutes later. Very happy for Danny to get another title.

Despite the loss, Butler is an absolute stud as well. That team will be legit for a few years along with LA.
The Heat can run it back, and I bet their you g players like Bam, Herro, Duncan Robinson, and Kendrick Nunn will only improve.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

Global Havok

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2004
The Heat can run it back, and I bet their you g players like Bam, Herro, Duncan Robinson, and Kendrick Nunn will only improve.
Yep. If they can keep their young core together the Heat will be a problem for years to come.

KyFaninNC

Mar 14, 2005
All US sports ratings have been falling (pre-Covid) largely because:

1. There’s more games on tv that end up splitting viewers
2. There’s more people cutting cable and just watching Netflix and stuff.

But the NBA has been gaining viewers relative to other sports.
Oh? Guess that’s why the ratings fell 67% since last year? A whopping 3/5 million people watched the finals in a country of over 300 million? Yep, makes perfectly sense. Being WOKE , and promoting a terrorist organization had zero to do with it, I am sure.

KyFaninNC

Mar 14, 2005
Have you seen our players do shit in the NBA recently? Cause I sure as hell haven't. Meanwhile, UK and Duke run the damn thing. But, Roy has as many titles as K and Cal combined, since he arrived at the Hill. What a fvcking boss.
Roy had experience and that means a lot. OAD is not a good plan for nattys.