ADVERTISEMENT

Most Embarrassing Sports related Scandal?

That's because Pitino didn't play for the varsity team as a freshman.

I get that. I just figured with two guys that made it big, there would be a pic of the two somewhere. Certainly they still scrimmaged and interacted with each others on a semi-regular basis.

Also getting excited about Anthony Harris committing to your school is pretty embarrassing.

Reactions: Dattier
Ronaldo, the Brazilian one, taking 3 prostitutes back to his room, only to find out that they're all dudes. Why one of the most recognizable soccer players of all-time would even resort to that level is beyond me... and then to find out he misgendered his prospects.

Ronaldo, the Brazilian one, taking 3 prostitutes back to his room, only to find out that they're all dudes. Why one of the most recognizable soccer players of all-time would even resort to that level is beyond me... and then to find out he misgendered his prospects.
He married? Rich dudes pay hookers for discretion, not because they can't get laid otherwise. Picking up three dudes is not a good look though. I would expect higher standards.

Reactions: dukedevilz
Also getting excited about Anthony Harris committing to your school is pretty embarrassing.

I don’t know if excited is the right word for how fans felt, though he will probably be better next than that one dude who burnt his redshirt for you guys this year. Hell, so will most of our walk ons though.

I don’t know if excited is the right word for how fans felt, though he will probably be better next than that one dude who burnt his redshirt for you guys this year. Hell, so will most of our walk ons though.
Yeah but he won't be a part of the brotherhood. His loss, clearly. Enjoy Virginia Tech's scraps.

Yeah but he won't be a part of the brotherhood. His loss, clearly. Enjoy Virginia Tech's scraps.

Well, tell Baker to enjoy having to go to class. Could be living the life in CH.

For Pitino, which was more embarrassing, cheating on his wife on a pizza parlor table or sweating through that white suit?

Porcini's is actually a pretty nice Italian restaurant. And, I give Pitino a lot of credit. He could have easily made that go away, but he went public with it after Sypher got greedy with her demands. Him being oblivious to what his staffers and assistant coaches were up to was far more embarrassing.

Reactions: Dattier
ADVERTISEMENT