ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan State vs Maryland

No, you just couldn't help yourself, you tried to act like a damn hall monitor and failed.

You failed, because you have hijacked this thread more than anyone, which is what you tried to call me out for.
ThriftyGreedyFantail-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: bMORE607
I'll ask you the same question, you're the one that is hijacking the thread.

You could have just laughed at the obvious joke, but noooo, you had to be a dumbass.
It would have been better in the B1G thread were you could have gotten actual Iowa fans to respond, you dumb fvck. And I’m allowed to be since you know it was originally about a team I root for. Not Iowa or UCLA.
Brush up those trolling skills for the next time you decide to duke it out with the Louisville fans. Hopefully by then you’ll figure out that posting a troll in a thread relevant to the target audience will get more bites.

It would have been better in the B1G thread were you could have gotten actual Iowa fans to respond, you dumb fvck. And I’m allowed to be since you know it was originally about a team I root for. Not Iowa or UCLA.
Brush up those trolling skills for the next time you decide to duke it out with the Louisville fans. Hopefully by then you’ll figure out that posting a troll in a thread relevant to the target audience will get more bites.
Again, are you the board police?

Again, this is a free board, I'll post whatever I want to post, wherever I want to post it and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

You have done far more to hijack this thread than I have.

You're so dumb, I bet you smell your hand after the first wipe.

Reactions: Terps1ACC2
I can't wait to see how Maryland implodes in the NCAA tournament this year. That team has Final Four talent but, somehow, they won't make it out of the 1st weekend.

I can't wait to see how Maryland implodes in the NCAA tournament this year. That team has Final Four talent but, somehow, they won't make it out of the 1st weekend.

That's what people said about UVA last tourney, and we all know what happened :p

Reactions: jhmossy
That's what people said about UVA last tourney, and we all know what happened :p

And now I have the right to say that about Maryland and Turgeon lol.

I do like your team a lot this year. I'll still be surprised if they cut down any nets.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
You know, UCLA has 11 national titles, zero fans post on here.

Iowa has negative accomplishments in this sport, but there are a hunert GD Iowa fans on here and they all think Iowa has a shot every year and all think they know the game more than everyone else.

Hilarious.
Wooden one of my all time favorites. But this has little to do with today’s game. You should see the Indiana fans go after Purdue. Uh yeah. Hatred is strong.

Which you know ALL about. UMBC - beat by our satellite campus. Ouch.

Which you know ALL about. UMBC - beat by our satellite campus. Ouch.

Yeah it sucked and I was here taking my beating the entire time. But that loss also propelled us to a national championship the next year. Losing to a 16 seed is part of our championship story. I can live with it now.

Reactions: bMORE607
Yeah it sucked and I was here taking my beating the entire time. But that loss also propelled us to a national championship the next year. Losing to a 16 seed is part of our championship story. I can live with it now.
I know. It’s cool. I waited a long time to type “champions pedigree” also. But I quickly learned that pedigree and $3 gets you a medium coffee at Starbucks.

I know. It’s cool. I waited a long time to type “champions pedigree” also. But I quickly learned that pedigree and $3 gets you a medium coffee at Starbucks.

The last time you guys won a championship, a medium coffee at Starbucks cost a nickel

The last time you guys won a championship, a medium coffee at Starbucks cost a nickel
Still won it. And no BIG team since. Actually Starbucks was still expensive 18 years ago. You are so young that may seem like a long time.

It isn’t.

Still won it. And no BIG team since. Actually Starbucks was still expensive 18 years ago. You are so young that may seem like a long time.

It isn’t.

You weren't in the B1G when you won it. You guys probably choke in the tourney that year if you were. Just seems to be the B1G's thing. Not sure why you think I'm so young. I'm 37.

You weren't in the B1G when you won it. You guys probably choke in the tourney that year if you were. Just seems to be the B1G's thing. Not sure why you think I'm so young. I'm 37.
Yes I was at game. I seem to remember the 60 years in ACC. I did not say we were in BIG at time. I said no BIG team has won it since 2002.

Young because the stupid fan boy shix you post. Very happy for long suffering Hoos fans. You sound like a little kid. No disrespect. You did type some thing about “championship pedigree” being a reason Hoos would be a tough out this year. That sounded pretty immature.

congrats on the trophy. See you in dance.

Yes I was at game. I seem to remember the 60 years in ACC. I did not say we were in BIG at time. I said no BIG team has won it since 2002.

Young because the stupid fan boy shix you post. Very happy for long suffering Hoos fans. You sound like a little kid. No disrespect. You did type some thing about “championship pedigree” being a reason Hoos would be a tough out this year. That sounded pretty immature.

congrats on the trophy. See you in dance.

This post gave me a good chuckle. Thanks! Aren't you the guy that posts long tirades about Coach K and Duke all the time? Calling me immature is like the pot calling the kettle black.

This post gave me a good chuckle. Thanks! Aren't you the guy that posts long tirades about Coach K and Duke all the time? Calling me immature is like the pot calling the kettle black.
Who said I was mature? Some call them Tirades some call it the truth. Only when the Duke know nothing’s like to wax poetic on the glories of coach Krybaby and the wonders of Cameron. I deal in truth and facts. Not nonsense.

I will not take one and dones. He does.
Krybaby does not cuss. Yes he does.
Cameron crazies do not throw things or chant obscenities. Yes they do.

Does that sound like a tirade?
You are a witty poster. Let’s leave it at that.

Reactions: jhmossy
ADVERTISEMENT