ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan State vs Maryland

MSU always looks like they’re playing hard and hitting 3's left and right, but then you look up at the score and they’re down.

I know losing Langford hurt, but they should have adjusted by now.

....Sorry, 9 pt lead at halftime not double digits. Otherwise....GOD DAMN IT
One on hand, this helps Iowa for seeding and it's fun watching Izzo lose. He deserves it.

But Maryland winning pretty much distances themselves from everyone else in the Big Ten race.

Congrats on your Big Ten regular season championship, Maryland. @bMORE607 .........SmokinSmile

Reactions: bMORE607
One on hand, this helps Iowa for seeding and it's fun watching Izzo lose. He deserves it.

But Maryland winning pretty much distances themselves from everyone else in the Big Ten race.

Congrats on your Big Ten regular season championship, Maryland. @bMORE607 .........SmokinSmile
Penn State still winning it all

You know, UCLA has 11 national titles, zero fans post on here.

Iowa has negative accomplishments in this sport, but there are a hunert GD Iowa fans on here and they all think Iowa has a shot every year and all think they know the game more than everyone else.

Hilarious.

You know, UCLA has 11 national titles, zero fans post on here.

Iowa has negative accomplishments in this sport, but there are a hunert GD Iowa fans on here and they all think Iowa has a shot every year and all think they know the game more than everyone else.

Hilarious.
Wtf does this have to do with MSU vs Maryland, Jeff?

You know, UCLA has 11 national titles, zero fans post on here. (Whose fault is that?)

Iowa has negative accomplishments in this sport, (Iowa > Kentucky) but there are a hunert (A hunert you say?) GD Iowa fans on here and they all think Iowa has a shot every year (Because Iowa > everyone......duh) and all think they know the game more than everyone else. (Nope, just me. SmokinSmile)

Hilarious. (Your face is hilarious....or it would be if I ever saw it.)

Who are you, his hype guy? PR manager? Hope not, because you would be doing a terrible job.
tenor.gif

Reactions: bMORE607 and tw3301
I’m assuming that’s a yes. Great observations about UCLA and Iowa fans. Again not sure why you decided to post it in a Maryland MSU thread, but you’re ruhtarded.
What does this post have to do with Maryland and Michigan State?

Why are you still here, Jeff? Don’t you have some UL trolling to do?
"What does this have to do with Maryland and Michigan State?"

You're a hypocrite man.

Why are YOU still here? I paid as much to be here as you did? Are you a mod now? Do you make the rules?

"What does this have to do with Maryland and Michigan State?"

You're a hypocrite man.

Why are YOU still here? I paid as much to be here as you did? Are you a mod now? Do you make the rules?
You didn’t pay shit you liar. Sorry you decided to post some random ass opinion about UCLA and Iowa in a thread that didn’t involve either team. GTFOH Jeff

You didn’t pay shit you liar. Sorry you decided to post some random ass opinion about UCLA and Iowa in a thread that didn’t involve either team. GTFOH Jeff
Exactly you moron, it's a free board and I can post wherever the f&ck I want.

You're going to be one busy jackass on here if you're going to go around calling people out for posts that are off topic.

Also, how am I a liar? I never listed an amount that I paid to be here. I said I paid as much as you did… which is zero.

Do better jackass.

Exactly you moron, it's a free board and I can post wherever the f&ck I want.

You're going to be one busy jackass on here if you're going to go around calling people out for posts that are off topic.

Also, how am I a liar? I never listed an amount that I paid to be here. I said I paid as much as you did… which is zero.

Do better jackass.
Technically wrong

Technically wrong
How so?

You better get your PR guy back in here quick.

And just so you know, Evil Monkey is an Iowa fan, I simply made, what I thought would be, a funny comment and you made a stupid statement and tried to call me out.

You asked me what my post had to do with the Maryland vs MSU game, but all YOU have done since then, is post off topic, you hijacked the thread more than anyone.

Nice work.

How so?

And just so you know, Evil Monkey is an Iowa fan, I simply made, what I thought would be, a funny comment and you made a stupid statement and tried to call me out.

You asked me what my post had to do with the Maryland vs MSU game, but all YOU have done since then, is post off topic, you hijacked the thread more than anyone.

Nice work.
Sure, Jeff. Whatever you want to think. Can’t wait for your next tidbit about random schools.

How so?

source.gif

And just so you know, Evil Monkey is an Iowa fan (I am an Iowa fan. Very astute observation.....), I simply made, what I thought (Oh well, geez, there's your problem right there.) would be, a funny comment and you made a stupid statement and tried to call me out.

You asked me what my post had to do with the Maryland vs MSU game, but all YOU have done since then, is post off topic, you hijacked the thread more than anyone. (I disagree....SmokinSmile)

Nice work. (Thank you.)
Next....

Is this the only response you got? You tried to troll Iowa in a thread that had nothing to do with Iowa, and had like 8 replies instead of in the 300 page B1G thread. Sorry if I called you out for being ruhtarded, but the evidence was kinda right there.
No, you just couldn't help yourself, you tried to act like a damn hall monitor and failed.

You failed, because you have hijacked this thread more than anyone, which is what you tried to call me out for.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT