ADVERTISEMENT

MIA

I’m here. Worked all of last week including Christmas Day but I hung out with family last 2 days. Last time I posted was last week giving props to UK and thier fans for the victory over UNC.

I’m here. Been busy moving, unpacking and just trying to settle into the new house.

Cats kicked our asses. No question about it. Just hoping the team responds well from it going into conference play.

Wish you guys would stop devaluing our win by losing to teams like Texas and Kentucky

I think it’s fitting in that the same version of UNC showed up for all three.

Just hoping they become more Jekyll and less Hyde.

Edit to add: I do think Michigan is the best team UNC has played and is a legitimate contender. I’d expect a lot more “good wins” for them this year.

I’m here. Been busy moving, unpacking and just trying to settle into the new house.

Cats kicked our asses. No question about it. Just hoping the team responds well from it going into conference play.
Eh, you guys have a really nice win over Gonzaga that has to help take the sting off the loss to UK.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
I have seen all the usual suspects here other than the obvious one that is spending time in Germany for the holidays. Hasn't posted since last Friday.....

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Wish you guys would stop devaluing our win by losing to teams like Texas and Kentucky
All jokes aside, losing to a team with a SOS like UK has, will hurt a lot of teams. As some said on here, UNC is hot garbage and us UK fans think we just won the Title in a sloppy game that disgraced the sport.
U6 is a 1 point under dog to us, and they beat a very strong Seaton Hall team on the road. I figured U6 would be a double digit favorite tomorrow.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
All jokes aside, losing to a team with a SOS like UK has, will hurt a lot of teams. As some said on here, UNC is hot garbage and us UK fans think we just won the Title in a sloppy game that disgraced the sport.
U6 is a 1 point under dog to us, and they beat a very strong Seaton Hall team on the road. I figured U6 would be a double digit favorite tomorrow.

...the talent disparity way too much in UK's favor to be an underdog to U6. Travis is going to punish them.

Reactions: oldsports_
....just a little reminder.... I could've stated the obvious and reminded you that you only have your best player because he couldn't cut it at UK.

You are coming off a lot like uncfan in ky. I hoped you were better than that. Disappointed, JC.

"Wish you guys would stop devaluing our win by losing to teams like Texas and Kentucky"

How is that a jab? A week ago UNC was ranked 12th and the win still looked really good. Now they get shown up by a team ranked lower than them and drop to 3 losses OOC. You don’t think that devalues Michigan’s win? Wtf

Why are we MIA?
\

Yeah, not sure what he is talking about. I mean, there is Christmas and the holidays. Bowl games and not any good college basketball on. Not many great threads right now. These dudes crack me up. They are dying for some validation from UNC fans (that we've already given them tbh). Weird.

Had more to do with UK's defense

Yes, UK probably played good defense. Some of it is probably on UNC as well though. They have turned the ball over against teams that don't even try to play much D at times as well this year. They are just a team that when bad is really bad. That doesn't mean the other team doens't impact that as well though.

One in particular is having trouble finding a divorce attorney that deals with long distance relationships where one half is unaware that they were married. I am sure he will be back once there is legislation that allows for the husband to file for a divorce of his unknowing spouse.

maybe Te'o can help him out some

\

Yeah, not sure what he is talking about. I mean, there is Christmas and the holidays. Bowl games and not any good college basketball on. Not many great threads right now. These dudes crack me up. They are dying for some validation from UNC fans (that we've already given them tbh). Weird.

Yes, UK probably played good defense. Some of it is probably on UNC as well though. They have turned the ball over against teams that don't even try to play much D at times as well this year. They are just a team that when bad is really bad. That doesn't mean the other team doens't impact that as well though.

neither team can blame turnovers
both had 18

How is that a jab? A week ago UNC was ranked 12th and the win still looked really good. Now they get shown up by a team ranked lower than them and drop to 3 losses OOC. You don’t think that devalues Michigan’s win? Wtf
They were ranked #9 vs UK. Not sure why they're still ahead of us.

neither team can blame turnovers
both had 18

Not all turnovers are equal, though I assume we all realize this. As I've said, I also didn't see the game. But if you guys lost the ball OOB a bunch and we had a bunch of live ball TOs that led directly to points then that was a bigger issue. Again, if that is the case then UK also deserves some credit here. Apparently White's three turnovers were all in big moments and led to big buckets on the other end.

However, UNC has had turnover issues that directly give points to the other team all year long. Against good and bad teams. Obviously, against bad teams we can overcome it.

Not seeing the game, I just have a hard time not believing this was a huge issue again since it had been all year. It isn't taking away from UK, just something very frustrating watching all year long that doesn't seem to be improving. They just throw the freakin' ball to everyone except their teammates. I'm just venting, lol.

Not all turnovers are equal, though I assume we all realize this. As I've said, I also didn't see the game. But if you guys lost the ball OOB a bunch and we had a bunch of live ball TOs that led directly to points then that was a bigger issue. Again, if that is the case then UK also deserves some credit here. Apparently White's three turnovers were all in big moments and led to big buckets on the other end.

However, UNC has had turnover issues that directly give points to the other team all year long. Against good and bad teams. Obviously, against bad teams we can overcome it.

Not seeing the game, I just have a hard time not believing this was a huge issue again since it had been all year. It isn't taking away from UK, just something very frustrating watching all year long that doesn't seem to be improving. They just throw the freakin' ball to everyone except their teammates. I'm just venting, lol.

We had some untimely turnovers when the momentum was about to swing our way but you can't take anything away from UK. They won we lost. On to Davidson.

Reactions: Quavarius
Oh, no doubt. I haven’t heard anything from even the most biased UNC fan that didn’t say UK earned it.

ADVERTISEMENT