ADVERTISEMENT

Maui?

Who needs this tournament more?

Roy acting like things will be tough again. Listening to him the other night I was hearing excuses.

Not sure about Texas. Think Andrew Jones might be held out again. Don't know for sure.
Seems like Shaka is keeping the Cadillac in the garage early in the year

Could possibly say Indiana. Considering everything they need a statement in this tournament.

But Alabama is another. With how Oats is trying to recruit Alabama would love to win a tournament like this.

At least as of today a few days before the tournament everyone is in.

Shaka was saying the people in Asheville are first class about everything and we're going to make sure all teams were taken care of there.

Huh? Roy who? I can usually tell how good UNC will be based on Roy's preseason comments and this year is the exact opposite from last year. I think he is really confident in this group.

Listen to his point about having almost half of your 7 deep being Freshmen..

Yeah, but he talks about their potential and how well they have done so far. All coaches are going to hedge a bit and be critical of the mistakes and shortcomings. I think he feels this team has a chance to be a legit contender. I think last year he knew that team sucked.

Saying that, they will still probably lose to Texas if they play them. It's like Mack in football against FSU. They just have Roy's number.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT