ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville players want to change name of Papa Johns Cardinal Stadium

Not too sure honestly, I heard that the President of UL is trying to close the contract somehow, not sure how that’ll work. He doesn’t really have too much of a leg to stand on nowadays.

I read somewhere that John Schnatter supported the name change, but he’s in no place to disagree. I can’t imagine Papa John’s as a corporation will go out with out pushing the existing contract as some some of leverage. They’ll probably end up getting paid out millions by the end of it.

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
I read somewhere that John Schnatter supported the name change, but he’s in no place to disagree. I can’t imagine Papa John’s as a corporation will go out with out pushing the existing contract as some some of leverage. They’ll probably end up getting paid out millions by the end of it.
For sure, there will definitely be some sort of settlement. He’s just like Jurich...:D

Last edited:
Reactions: bkingUK
Couldn't they rename at after PItino? He did win a national Championship recently...wait that's not gonna work..

It meant enough that the new President met with the team to discuss the situation after the decision was to remove the name. Good PR move for the new Prez.
Papa John's is also removing Schnatter's mug from their logo. Tough week for that dude!

I haven’t ordered from Papa John’s in YEARS. I got into with them when I picked up 2 pizzas & they were in UK boxes.
Made them put them in regular boxes & never called & ordered there again.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT