ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville is back!

Now that the Kentucky fans are slobbering over the thread title, it’s nice to look forward to basketball season again!

Our early season schedule is pretty brutal, all before January

Tennessee
Indiana
Gonzaga
Mississippi
Kentucky
Duke
That's a rough slate!!! I do expect Louisville to be much more competitive than the last couple years and think they will finish above the middle of the pack in conference.

Reactions: rockycard
WTF is a conversion camp?

@Afamu
Don't act like you don't know.
tumblr_nbp6v11GwN1r4gei2o1_250.gif

I do think Louisville is "back", but why aren't the fans showing up for anything?

Seems like a civil war on Twitter.

So Pitino has turned in his dirty bird tattoo for a new coat of Blue. It would mean a lot to me if some of you Lil Brother fans would tell me how upset he made you. I mean, when we hired Cal, all y'all accused us of selling our souls to the devil. Accusations of being cheaters, etc. Then Pitino goes to Louisville and promptly burns your program to the ground. Made y'all some big-time cheaters! Gave you a championship and then said psych. Then he comes back to Rupp and I guess all is forgiven. Hmmm. Apparently he bled blue the whole time.

Last edited:
So Pitino has turned in his dirty bird tattoo for a new coat of Blue. It would mean a lot to me if some of you Lil Brother fans would tell me how upset he made you. I mean, when we hired Cal, all y'all accused us of selling our souls to the devil. Accusations of being cheaters, etc. Then Pitino goes to Louisville and promptly burns your program to the ground. Made y'all some big-time cheaters! Gave you a championship and then said psych. Then he comes back to Rupp and I guess all is forgiven. Hmmm. Apparently he bled blue the whole time.
Pitino can suck Lurks dick for all I care. Pitino wants to be praised to satisfy his ego, he knows that he will get that win the weaker minded. I’m not upset one bit about him being paraded around by y’all, you guys just make a cute couple.

He's the greatest coach of all time.
He’s a great coach, not so much a great person. If he’s your coach then you overlook his personality, if he’s not then why would you parade him around? Sounds like him giving your football program NIL money, has turned y’all into whores.

Now that the Kentucky fans are slobbering over the thread title, it’s nice to look forward to basketball season again!

Tennessee
Indiana
Gonzaga
Mississippi
Kentucky
Duke
If you're scared of Ole Miss, you have no chances of making ripples in this pond. I wish you luck anyway...

• Love
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha

Tennessee
Indiana
Gonzaga
Mississippi
Kentucky
Duke
Listing Mississippi wasnt needed. Sort of like showing off your thorobreds, then brining out a donkey

I heard something about Rick going to a UK football game. I haven't given enough of a sh!t about Rick to look into it any further. I do know for a fact, that Rick coaching at Louisville still consumes some Kentucky fans, and that is fun.

• Haha
Reactions: UL_1986
We were down a few years, but still won almost as many tournament games as Kentucky. Now we both have new coaches and totally new rosters.
4 wins. 8 wins. You might wanna get to win #9 before running your pie hole, BLOCKHEAD.

If the U6 team pic is any kind of indicator, your roster of clowns ain't nothing to take seriously. One kid can't even wear the same uniform as the rest. Another one is asleep. 😂

ADVERTISEMENT