ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville fans be like...

Steelers2012

Jan 5, 2012
I don't wish this on anybody (yes, not even you, UK), but it is pretty comical to see others reaction to their names being sullied. Misery DOES love company. We've been through this. Welcome to the dark side fellas...pull up a seat...we have beer and chips.
tenor.gif

Errbody's fanny holes are tight this AM. Obviously, if this is minor UK fans are obligated to laud our ethical superiority, only because said corruption would be less-corrupt. Laughing

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
No we still are going to give y'all hell.. Whatever our part is, address it head on face the music and move on. Part of me hopes this leads to eliminating AAU and one and done because both have absolutely ruined the NBA for me and college basketball, especially UK, has become increasingly less interesting. Much more enjoyment out of watching UK football and baseball.

So far only one school got caught with coaches asking for $ for players so right now UL is still in a league of their own here lol

None of this has to do with giving underage strippers to players and recruits.

Btw Louisville has already been caught in this too and the coaches knew about it.

Our hands are clean. It’s these damn agents trying to bring the good ones down

Our hands are clean. It’s these damn agents trying to bring the good ones down

You don't know that. No school knows that. This is ONE agency. This doesn't include the NIKE EYBL raid. Just like everyone else, there is not much you can say because no one knows all of the details. And I'm not saying Uk's "hands are dirty" I'm just saying there is literally no way to tell.

I thought you didn't care? Yet you post more than anyone about it, and everything for that matter. Like I said, full of shit.
You got me. Give the wife a celebratory hug.

Also thanks for following me around. It means a lot. Seriously, I'm glad to have followers.

Kentucky got three years probation over an alleged $1,000. Duke got nothing over $96,000 in jewelry. UNC got nothing over 20 years of academic cheating. Auburn got nothing for cheating like hell for a quarterback. Louisville lost 123 games and a national title for paying whores.

It is a state thing. The state of Kentucky will take the hit no matter what the other schools do.

So I am worried big time about the report. Cleveland State must be worried shitless at the moment.Eyeroll

Kentucky got three years probation over an alleged $1,000. Duke got nothing over $96,000 in jewelry. UNC got nothing over 20 years of academic cheating. Auburn got nothing for cheating like hell for a quarterback. Louisville lost 123 games and a national title for paying whores.

It is a state thing. The state of Kentucky will take the hit no matter what the other schools do.

So I am worried big time about the report. Cleveland State must be worried shitless at the moment.Eyeroll
My God, you're nuttier than squirrel shit sometimes.

Reactions: KisteK
...but your coach has a great chance of having games vacated at THREE different schools. Laughing

and Yet our coach will still be coaching and no post season bans... Winking

P.S. If we are vacating wins...... I guarantee you so will about 40 teams will also when all the info comes out and this thing is over so its really no big deal to me.

and Yet our coach will still be coaching and no post season bans... Winking

P.S. If we are vacating wins...... I guarantee you so will about 40 teams will also when all the info comes out and this thing is over so its really no big deal to me.
Kentucky continuing with a three time scandalous coach, not a shocker. Lol

Kentucky continuing with a three time scandalous coach, not a shocker. Lol

If Cal deserves to get fired then so do about 40 coaches in this mess.... its ok though......... if we do fire Cal , we'll just take whatever coach you all were hoping to get.... you know ...because we're better..... I mean you should be praying the blue bloods keep their coaches so you dont have to end up with David Padgett for 8 years.

These UL guys are going to be soooo damn salty once the smoke clears and only they get in big trouble.. SmokinSmile

These UL guys are going to be soooo damn salty once the smoke clears and only they get in big trouble.. SmokinSmile
Not salty, but it’s very possible that your coach will have vacated games at a third school. Winning isn’t everything though....lol

ADVERTISEMENT