ADVERTISEMENT

Looking forward to this week just for Nova vs WVU

Nova won't get rattled by the pressure, but their rebounding will be key as will keeping Paschall & Spellman out of foul trouble.
Admittedly there aren't many big non conference games to compare point to but I was surprised at how poorly ND and then Gonzaga handled it last year and it has given Virginia issues as well. Your guards are much better than those teams though. It also helps to have some forwards that are comfortable handling the ball which you have.

Nova won't get rattled by the pressure, but their rebounding will be key as will keeping Paschall & Spellman out of foul trouble.

Maybe not likely but anyone can get rattled and start playing tight. Some of the greatest players and teams have been rattled in a one game scenario before.

Maybe not likely but anyone can get rattled and start playing tight. Some of the greatest players and teams have been rattled in a one game scenario before.

That's fair. Should say that I don't expect them to get rattled.

I've certainly seen it before with them in the NCAAT, but this team doesn't have some of the deficiencies that those teams had. I think this is the most talented one they had in years.

ADVERTISEMENT