ADVERTISEMENT

list 4 teams you do not want to play in the NCAAT

LOL, you dont defend like UVA so we will score on you. In case you didnt know that is what Painter does, Im sure seen it before.

Your reply is very original. Nope I haven't and when was the last time Painter/Purdue played past the first weekend? I know UNC isn't a top team but to say Purdue is top 3 is laughable.

Like last year, we didn't see you as a threat.

Yeah Purdue wasnt a threat last year. Theyre a national title contender this year.

UNC won the title last year, they have zero title equity this year and are a non threat.

Yeah Purdue wasnt a threat last year. Theyre a national title contender this year.

UNC won the title last year, they have zero title equity this year and are a non threat.

Chances are we won't win it but we won enough to take a year off. Can't say that about you but who knows, you may get lucky.

Chances are we won't win it but we won enough to take a year off. Can't say that about you but who knows, you may get lucky.
Don’t feed.

As for the Heels, I mean, who has a better claim. There isn’t a great team anywhere, imo. Sure, we probably won’t win it, but that’s the case for every team this season.

Don't worry about the Vols. Nothing to see here, just keeping moving along.

For DePaul the answer is obvious:

St. Joe's
Boston College
Wake Forest
Indiana State

2008 Davidson should have beat Kansas that year.

Well since Kansas scored 2 more points than Davidson did, I would say it was clear cut that KU should've won that game and did win that game. 2 games later Kansas was crowned as national champions so sure, I suppose we owe Davidson a thank you for making the elite eight game as thrilling as it possibly could've been.

Duke
WVU

That’s really it.

If I really need to say 2 more I’ll throw in Virginia, and Purdoodoo

Reactions: doogie503
any team we've already played and beaten.

So teams like UofL, Virginia Tech, West Virginia.

Purdue is not one of the 3 best teams and I will say my heels would give you a run for your money.

Now I hope we are in your bracket. Any team that likes to run will beat you. We'll run your squad out the gym and your big men will be gassed midway through the first half.
I know Purdue wasn't very good for about a 7 game stretch, but I don't think you remember how Purdue played when they were winning double digits almost every game. They played with pace. They weren't some slow it down team. Purdue's 5 losses are by an average of 3 points. So even when they played poor, they were in every game. They are one of the best 3 point shooting teams. I'd think anyone should be worried about them.

Last edited:
Your reply is very original. Nope I haven't and when was the last time Painter/Purdue played past the first weekend? I know UNC isn't a top team but to say Purdue is top 3 is laughable.
Saying Purdue being a top 3 team is laughable is a stretch, considering they spent a large chunk of the season as the #3 team in the country and still is #4 in most metrics.

Reactions: KisteK
I personally think every potential #1 seed should be afraid of facing Texas A&M. Yes, they are inconsistent. But man, their frontcourt is flat-out ridiculous... Gonzaga. Cincy, and WVU would all be tough Sweet 16 games.

Gonzaga
Cincinnati
Texas A&M
West Virginia

Some of you guys are boring as shit..."Yeah, I'd like to avoid UVA, Villanova..." Obviously.

My list:

Loyola-Chicago
Boise St
Nevada
Vermont
East Tenn St
Rhode Island
Michigan

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
UVA - no way we sweep
UNC - excellent tournament team under all circumstances
Nova - I do not want to play the KenPom #1 as that team makes the Final Four at a very high rate
Gonzaga - They own us, white flag up, give us someone else please

Some of you guys are boring as shit..."Yeah, I'd like to avoid UVA, Villanova..." Obviously.

My list:

Loyola-Chicago
Boise St
Nevada
Vermont
East Tenn St
Rhode Island
Michigan

I didn't list any mid majors because I'm a UK fan and Cal has lost to a mid major only once since he's been at UK.

Duke (so much offensive talent and size)
Gonzaga (Huggs just can't beat Few)

There are a lot of 12 or 13 seeds id worry about in rd 1 if we are a 4 or 5. Hoping we climb up to that 3 line.

I like our chances against anybody in the rd of 32 or elite 8 where teams have one day prep for our style.

Gonzaga...........Bob cannot beat Mark

St Bonny..........Going to be a tough out in the tourney

Purdue............If playing to potential, can win the whole damn thing

Middle Tennessee State........just because their coach's name is Kermit.

W

really? We didn’t even need to dress our punter against y’all. Laughing

UK won the year before
as we all know a 1 point loss counts exactly the same as a 20 point loss

minus LJ UL is on about the same level as UK
put UL in the SEC this year and they would be lucky to win 6 games on the year

ADVERTISEMENT