ADVERTISEMENT

LeBron experiment

vicyclops

Sep 25, 2008
Just letting everyone here know to watch out this week for a LeBron incident where he "cheats" on his wife. In reality, whenever his sexuality gets called into question, there becomes a big story on how he was caught cheating or sneaking in the dm's. He isn't afraid to throw his wife under the bus to prove his masculinity. He's kind of like this generation's Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner the way he sneaks around trying to cover it up. Just watch for the stories when they start popping up.

8Tee.gif

Just letting everyone here know to watch out this week for a LeBron incident where he "cheats" on his wife. In reality, whenever his sexuality gets called into question, there becomes a big story on how he was caught cheating or sneaking in the dm's. He isn't afraid to throw his wife under the bus to prove his masculinity. He's kind of like this generation's Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner the way he sneaks around trying to cover it up. Just watch for the stories when they start popping up.

A friend of my friend was courtside at a Bucks game. Lebron liked her. His people got her contact info and she met up with Lebron afterwards for dinner. She had to sign paper work saying that she wouldn’t tell anyone about it. They banged.

Can’t fact check it but food for thought.

A friend of my friend was courtside at a Bucks game. Lebron liked her. His people got her contact info and she met up with Lebron afterwards for dinner. She had to sign paper work saying that she wouldn’t tell anyone about it. They banged.

Can’t fact check it but food for thought.
But she told you?

Remember JJ Redick’s abortion contract? Does anybody seriously doubt Hail’s story when it’s LeBron ****ing James?

Yep. That’s it. None of us believe Bron would try and get some side pussy. Eyeroll
That’s not really what I was getting at, I just don’t find anything at all about the story unbelievable like some apparently do. What’s weird about it?

Like what
A guy that’s in the limelight 24/7, known for being a good father, and not engaging in adultery. If he was, it would be highly publicized in a heartbeat. People have been waiting to burn LeBron at the stake since his arrival to the NBA. He just hasn’t done anything to be criticized over in that nature. Maybe he’s good at covering his tracks though, idk.. could be wrong.

Reactions: dtgold88
That’s not really what I was getting at, I just don’t find anything at all about the story unbelievable like some apparently do. What’s weird about it?
I don't find the idea Lebron would cheat on his wife unbelievable, but a nondisclosure agreement, then breaking the NDA?

1. no idea wtf the OP is talking about.
2. i don't know if hail's story is true, even he doesn't, but anyone that would be shocked that an NBA player (or any pro athlete that women throw themselves at constantly) would be unfaithful is living in la la land.

i don't know if hail's story is true, even he doesn't, but anyone that would be shocked that an NBA player (or any pro athlete that women throw themselves at constantly) would be unfaithful is living in la la land.
Once we're talking about specific people, though, there's room to be shocked. Lebron has a pretty sterling reputation in this area. We've been burned by perceptions before, of course, but I don't like being cynical about it.

What hail described seems way too brazen and risky for someone w/ such a well-known reputation as a family man. If he were cheating, it seems like it would be someone less random, more discreet, possibly someone who he knew and was close to, then one thing led to another, mistakes were made...

Oh, please...

Being monogamous is frankly against human nature for males. And obviously it's that much harder for a world-famous superstar. Expecting Lebron to be faithful to his high school sweetheart all throughout the process of rising to become the most famous athlete in the nation is expecting a LOT. And I don't think the guy's a saint (just protective of his image).

I wouldn't be surprised if he and his wife have a secret understanding that he's gonna bang whoever he wants while she gets the benefit of being Mrs Lebron.

He did invite Olympic swimmer, Lauren Perdue, out for lunch at the 2012 Olympics. Maybe it was just a casual lunch, but he does fairly happy in this pic with Lauren. Edit: Lauren turned down the lunch invite, as she would have missed the team curfew.

perdue_original_crop_north.jpeg

He's got a solid reputation, though. Nothing even remotely legitimate has come out about his infidelity. At this point, I think it's safe to say he's a better family man than Michael Jordan ever was.

Sounds like a rationalization for being unfaithful and lacking self-control.

Nope. That's something I've believed for a long time. And if you google it, you'll see that plenty of biologists do too.

98% of mammals are polygamous. Early human societies were polygamous.

Ever asked yourself "why would fill in the blank cheat on her with her?" Because they're not just looking for an upgrade. They're drawn by natural instincts.

Which is why I don't join in when people relentlessly attack a celeb for having an affair. And I think the ones who don't deserve admiration.

I do view those who constantly cheat as d-bags. But I think it's extremely difficult for someone at his level to not give in to the temptation occasionally. Let's be honest... there are probably far more attractive women than his wife who flirt with him on a daily basis.

ADVERTISEMENT